Sign in to follow this  
Iherdcows

Jailbreak T models

Every time someone requests a model we don't have I punch a random person on the street. It is your guys fault all these people are being hurt. No one in sG is a modeler. Stop asking us to do different models. If you know how to model please make different T jumpsuit models and I will add them. The 5 paydays guy after a few days will be clearly identified as Ts. New players would learn from old players just like how new players always learn from old players anyway. We can even add it to the MOTD to clarify it further.

If a Pig Masked Payday guy rebels. The CT who saw him rebel can kill him if he tries to act normal. The rule eddy is talking about is pubically calling out a skin for a crime. CTs will be restricted on saying PIG MASK REBELED. Many TTT servers have this rule as well and they work out fine. 

If I am a CT and I see a PIG MASK T shoot a gun then hide in the stack and he is the only PIG Mask Guy. I am going to fuck him up as soon as I can. It the same as if you read the name of the T and shoot him once they start to move.

All admins would have to do is enforce chat and over the mic call outs of skinned Ts. So no KILL! Demon Mask or ect.

Since so many of you are against the idea then I am leaning on not doing it even though many of the regulars constantly ask me why I don't add T skins. 

Someone also suggested hats and this makes it even easier to call people out due to the hat clipping and there are a lot more hats, so less likely anyone else is wearing the same one as you. If I did add hats I would still say restricting over chat or the mic call outs due to appearance items.

Bad idea. Just like the zombie skins that look like human skins on ze. If your going to change the T model, make sure it is one with a prison jumpsuit or something unless your doing an event.

Now zombie jailbreak would be something...

Edited by Professional Velo

Bad idea. Just like the zombie skins that look like human skins on ze. If your going to change the T model, make sure it is one with a prison jumpsuit or something unless your doing an event.

Now zombie jailbreak would be something...

Zombies kept in cages watched by the military. Zombies need to find a way out and infect the base the guards need to survive certain amount of time for a cure. Counter goes faster the more zombies (test subjects) are alive. After cure the guards can purge the zombies. Make this happen staff.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

We should merge the orange jumpsuits and edit the masks from these new models into the jumpsuits. These shouldn't be so expensive either like the new skins added for CT

We should merge the orange jumpsuits and edit the masks from these new models into the jumpsuits. These shouldn't be so expensive either like the new skins added for CT

That's the plan eventually. Unfortunately, modelling for source isn't as easy as copying the mask off of one model and adding it to another.

More suggestions about models we don't have.... Either make it yourself or stop suggesting it. We tested the payday models and within 2 rounds the CTs realized we were Ts and kept track of us. We will continue the experiment to see if JB can handle it. For Zombie models on ZE for humans I have no idea what you are referring to please share because I am revamping store with over 20 or so new skins, a donor shop, about 50 new hats/equipment, and new titles.

I can see some problems with this. It will be harder for Ts to rebell in some ways. Like when cell doors open and you run infront of another cell wich has stacked Ts so your'e closer to the vent cell. That will be harder to do if all Ts have different skins because then you might be recognized as the T who ran when theyre in stack because and you'll get killed just because of that. What I mean is that it will be harder to rebell to later enter a stack and not be recognized as the rebeller. 

But if you just add like just 3 different T skins that look a lot similar to the default one these problems wont too bad. 

I can see some problems with this. It will be harder for Ts to rebell in some ways. Like when cell doors open and you run infront of another cell wich has stacked Ts so your'e closer to the vent cell. That will be harder to do if all Ts have different skins because then you might be recognized as the T who ran when theyre in stack because and you'll get killed just because of that. What I mean is that it will be harder to rebell to later enter a stack and not be recognized as the rebeller. 

But if you just add like just 3 different T skins that look a lot similar to the default one these problems wont too bad. 

As shadow said, there's nobody in sG that works with csgo models.

They would love to create their own models, but it's a lot of time and nobody has experience doing so. They're doing what they can with what they have.

For this to be done properly all the skins implemented on the T side would need a similar concept that is easily and quickly noticeable, such as the skins shown in the original post. While this may be cool, I hope the T skins do not get hard to distinguish from CT skins.

T skins being added are done very carefully, they will only ever be for T. The ct's caught on very quickly when we were testing the Payday models.

Currently there are 6 t models: the 5 payday models and another basic T model. During the discussion about adding the skins, we tried to keep the skins for T's with a consistent theme-- In this case Payday skins look nothing like any of the ct skins, thus payday skins are soley T skins. This avoids the issue of having "pink spartans" as t skin and every other spartan as a CT skin. We purposefully avoided that issue by avoiding skins that could be confusing.

So i saw someone else[hotsauce] with a demon mask payday suit but the only t model i could buy was the black prisoner :s is mine le borked or is hotsauce just astronomically cooler than i as i first thought 

So i saw someone else[hotsauce] with a demon mask payday suit but the only t model i could buy was the black prisoner :s is mine le borked or is hotsauce just astronomically cooler than i as i first thought 

Payday models are only being tested right now. Only a few people have them until I release them publicly.