Sign in to follow this  
camelFun

Request Your Badge

Have you been on Staff or on the Server Officer team? Request your badge in this thread.

Badge Rewards and Prerequisites

SG-Staff-Icon-Orange.png — Having been on Staff

SG-SO-Icon-Red.png — Having been a Server Officer

All Legends are currently sporting the Staff badge, but a unique Legend badge is in the works. 

All current Staff, SO's, and Legends have their badges already.

Poker-Tournament-WinnerV2.png — Having won a Poker Tournament (stackable)*

SECRET_SANTA_BADGE_v2.gif— Having participated in an sG Secret Santa (stackable)

Map-Maker-Icon-Hammer.png — Having made a map that is currently being used.

*If you've won more than one poker tournament, your badge will have a counter on it indicating the amount badges of that type you've earned.

How to obtain your badge:

1. Locate and provide a link proving you meet the requirements for any of the badges above.
  2. Make a post in this thread with that link letting us know which badge(s) you're eligible for.
  3. You can earn both SO and Staff badges by having been on both teams.

Note: Due to the big rollback in late 2011, some of you may not be able to acquire the information necessary to earn a badge from the forum, in which case a screenshot of a conversation with a current Staff member or above corroborating your claim will suffice.

*Any post in this thread which isn't one requesting your badge with proof will earn the poster an infraction (5 points)—Want to keep this thread clean. If you have any questions or concerns related to this thread, please PM camelFun.

After your badge has been awarded, your post will be hidden to make awarding badges far easier.

EDIT: Discussed with some other member of Staff (mostly TurtleFrenzy), and the general opinion is that Battlefield 4 Server Officers shouldn't be awarded an SO badge as the majority of them did a poor job alongside the fact that admin powers were not available for a large amount of time, so very little moderating was actually done.

Edited by camelFun
Updated

I was on staff and I was an SO for TTT.

But I left, so apparently that voids everything.

(Lol.)

Edit: C'mon, you guys should at least make a VIP badge. They are supposedly the ones that are doing the most for our community, right?

Former TTT SO because eddy's a fuqqboi and won't give it back after the trucking thing fell through

I've been both. Badges pls.

cool i get an SO badge

Need the proof, as per the original post.

*Any post in this thread which isn't one requesting your badge with proof will earn the poster an infraction (5 points)—Want to keep this thread clean. If you have any questions or concerns related to this thread, please PM Josh or camelFun.

Vouching for Wintergreen as Staff. Listed as staff in this post http://www.joinsg.net/topic/50137-121212-management-changes/

Also vouching for Master Chief as SO for ZE.

Respect the format of this thread everyone. Find a staff member and screen cap a PM or Steam Message for a vouch or just tell us to come in here and vouch for you before you post. Otherwise, try to find old digests or management announcements of you being promoted to SO or Staff.

I was a Battlefield 4 SO when we had the server.

pFHlWxX.png

Remove the infraction points? lol

Discussed with some other member of Staff (mostly TurtleFrenzy), and the general opinion is that Battlefield 4 Server Officers shouldn't be awarded an SO badge as the majority of them did a poor job alongside the fact that admin powers were not available for a large amount of time, so very little moderating was actually done.

Regarding your infraction: You edited your post later >______>. There were two warnings about posting without proof...........

Actually I'd just like to confirm that I'm ineligible for both given that I've left. Is this true? Seems to be a common theme thus far, so I might as well ask now.

I PM'd you, 'cause apparently you didn't read my original post.

Please, read the damned original post. I'm not the one who wants the badge.

You can now be eligible to earn two Poker Tournament badges.

Poker-Tournament-Winner.png Poker-Tournament-5-Time-Winner-Badge.gif

Check out the original post for details. Same rules apply.

This is what I came up with for Poker so far. 

Sept 2010-Shadow
Sept 2010 #2-Chosen
October 2010-Shadow
October 2010 #2-Beefwipe
April 2011-Empire
May 2011-C12k
Sept 2012-Ivanns
December 2012-C12k
Feb 2013-Rasputin
April 2013-Titan
June 2013-FifthBarrier
July 2013-Shotgunsnipa
December 2013-Quayle
April 2014-ThornNick-Rasputin? (confirmed as Rasputin)
Possibly November 2011- Josh. (Confirmed win on Pokerstars no date) (confirmed by Drunkula as having won)

No idea who fifthbarrier is and I think ThornNick is Rasputin

Wasn't there a guy called sitandpee who won a poker tournament?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Poker badges awarded.

Wasn't there a guy called sitandpee who won a poker tournament?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Could you figure out who exactly he is?

EDIT: Drunkula confirms Josh's win. Redeemed BioShock.

Man you guys suck at reading. Read the fucking OP. Request only if you have proof of your badge or screen shot of a staff members vouch. If you are lazy ask a staff member to come post before you do claiming they are vouching for you. 

Me and c12k found 5 more Poker winners.

2 wins to iyedol 

1 more win to Josh

1 win for Elmo

1 win for a Nastynate757

1 win for Xlite

1win for sweetrock

Cows can I attest I was an SO for less than 24 hours. I demand a badge as proof of such. Also fuck you mitch

24 hours..... I mean, we give Staff badges to those who did fuck all, so enjoy.

So should I still PM Josh orrrrrr?

Thanks

Can i get a one g spam in chat?

(i want me badge porfavor)

Awarded.

Same plz

Awarded.

Awarded.

Yo guys, I used to be an SO for zombie escape in 2012 I believe. http://www.joinsg.net/topic/47601-8-5-12-so-activity-check/

I don't have much proof, but some of you older fags might remember. The link is something i found that may have me in it but i can't check because im restricted and maybe you guys can see it! Thanks!

Yeah that's enough. You posted in there, it works. Enjoy.