Sign in to follow this  
Azzkicker

Any Decent Steam games worth buying?

DayZ Standalone, Insurgency, Bioshock titles, but honestly I'd save it until the steam summer sales and just look at some of the big sales for something that you'd like.

You could buy Gone Home in you're  into "interactive stories" than actual game-play.

It costs around $20 and takes about 2-3 hours to finish but it's worth every penny. Well, that's my opinion, of course.

You could buy Gone Home in you're  into "interactive stories" than actual game-play.

It costs around $20 and takes about 2-3 hours to finish but it's worth every penny. Well, that's my opinion, of course.

Yes buy Gone Home if you feel like blowing 20 bucks on a lesbian sister sim 2012; check your privilege edition

or you could buy an actual video game like Wolfenstein; the new order, or risk of rain, or watch dogs

Edited by nerdkid

i wanna pre order that game bad!!!

no you don't

you don't wanna have to deal with day 1 Uplay servers just to get it downloaded

wait a week dog

I'd suggest DayZ. It's 20 bucks, its fun, and it doesn't get boring. Yes it has lots of bugs and glitches, but those get buffed out after a while.

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/221100/

Buy Arma II combined operations for 5$ then download dayz commander and dayz epoch. 10x better than standalone and I own both so it's not like a biased POV