If you win 6 rounds you get 25,000 Credit 1 low-value ST skin 

If you win 7 rounds you get 30,000 Credit 1 low-value ST skin 

If you win 8 rounds you get 40,000 Credit 1 high value skin 

If you win 9 rounds you get 50,000 Credit 1 high value skin 

If you win 10 rounds, you get 60,000 Credit 1 High value ST skin 

my idea is that we need to have fun! 

maybe we are many who have a lot of skins we do not use that we can donate 

and credits are freearrow-10x10.png for staff to donate 

many would like to have credit so they can buyarrow-10x10.png cool skin on our server 

and the same with weapons skin, not everyone can afford to buy keys to open the case of drops. 

think this mini event could get a lot of attention 

suggestions are welcome

Bets system for Players not in Games

bet skins or credit on the player you think will win 

Firefighter Vs Eddy

Firefighter value 2.80                              Eddy value 2.00

Firefighter win 3 rounds value 6.00             Eddy wins 3 rounds Value 8.45

Firefighter win 7 rounds value 29.00            Eddy wins 7 rounds value 40.00

Hey firefighter you wanna host the most complicated event in the world?

You honestly just make a clusterfuck of ideas and put then into 1 thread and call it an event idea but its really fucking retarded and honestly that's the truth.

Edited by Sean

Lol firefighter would rek u eddy

I come up with ideas, for the community, and not for myself. 
I'm trying to do something good for the clan I belong. 

if there never was any fun at sG, we would not have any members. 
I'm trying to come up with good ideas that can make sG a fun place to be. 

if we all just sit around and do nothing, there will not be anything to do. 
so I try to come up with any good ideas, it does not all have to like them, but the fact is I'm trying to do something good for the clan

That's what event advisors are for. You aren't a event advisor and the events you make are complicated as fuck

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

That's what event advisors are for. You aren't a event advisor and the events you make are complicated as fuck

you're right, I'm not advisor. but that does not mean I can not help staff with suggestions. 
I helped to make the event on ZE. 

so you think that because I'm not advisor, then I can not help sG? 

can staff plz make me to a advisor? otherwise I will not make suggestions for sean

this event is easy to make. 

let's say we're doing it over 4 days. 

10 x players 1 day 

staff writes a time when the battle begins 

the 10 selected plays joiner our sever. 
staff or SO strip all weapons on all gaming and only FF on the 2 player to be in combat. 

you can make the system more simple to bet. 

bet 10,000 credit and you get it back 20,000 if you win. 

weapon skin and credit of the player who fought against each other 
is controlled by a staff, and he is online when the match starts. 

it's pretty simple
Edited by Firefighter_DK

You can not make me angry if that's is your goal 

it's okay if you do not like my idea. 

my idea is for the clan and not only for you as 1 person

but the truth about you is that you will always create drama and acting like a fool, both on our servers and our forum
Edited by Firefighter_DK

LOL. You made an event and expected to only get positive feedback? Damn bro you're foolish

Its way too complicated and it can be done in any other server it doesn't have to be done in jailbreak.

Edited by Sean

LOL. You made an event and expected to only get positive feedback? Damn bro you're foolish

No all is welcome to write, but you are just a dick

Instead of telling my ideas are crap, and I do not have the right to make suggestions, because I'm not ADV, you can tell what can be done better at what I have written

Edited by Firefighter_DK

No all is welcome to write, but you are just a dick

Because you constantly make these threads crying for attention and putting together a clusterfuck of stuff.

I'm done responding. I gave my input that its stupid and that's it.

Because you constantly make these threads crying for attention and putting together a clusterfuck of stuff.

attention? lol 

if you do not know, there have been problems with our server the last few weeks. 

and we have lost many player on ZE, and many choose not to play right now because they do not know whether our server will crash again. 

so of course I want attention, not me personally, but the attention to sG as clan 

with good and fun event we can get more people to play on our servers, this is what I'm working on 

I have been here for many years and want this clan must continue to be a place where it's fun to be
Edited by Firefighter_DK

Dude, shut the fuck up...What do you give this community? About the same as the rest of us which isn't a lot.

His ideas might be complicated and his English is even worse (hue), but at least somebody is trying...no offence event advisors, but Firefighter is better suited for this roll than most of you.

Hate that I've just white knighted for somebody, but fuck, sometimes it's best to keep your opinions to yourself if they aren't benefiting anybody. 

Dude, shut the fuck up...What do you give this community? About the same as the rest of us which isn't a lot.

His ideas might be complicated and his English is even worse (hue), but at least somebody is trying...no offence event advisors, but Firefighter is better suited for this roll than most of you.

Hate that I've just white knighted for somebody, but fuck, sometimes it's best to keep your opinions to yourself if they aren't benefiting anybody.

Same as the rest of us? I've donated over 100 dollars. I've given out games and raffled games to community members. Theres only a handful of people who do that.

Edited by Sean

is it really so hard to understand me? :(

Same as the rest of us? I've donated around 100 dollars. I've given out games and raffled games to community members. Theres only a handful of people who do that.

And since I've been here I've donated well over $500...do you see me trolling somebody who quite blatantly only wants the rest of us to enjoy ourselves?

I don't even understand your stance on this...the fact that he tries and YOU can't understand it? 

Firefighter, I understand what you're saying, but it's a mission. I don't blame you, I know English isn't your first language and you're trying your best, I just enjoy pointing out how bad at writing it you are :P 

And since I've been here I've donated well over $500...do you see me trolling somebody who quite blatantly only wants the rest of us to enjoy ourselves?

I don't even understand your stance on this...the fact that he tries and YOU can't understand it? 

Firefighter, I understand what you're saying, but it's a mission. I don't blame you, I know English isn't your first language and you're trying your best, I just enjoy pointing out how bad at writing it you are :P

lol sorry. Writing English is a big handicap for me. 

Maybe in the future when I write posts, I write short messages as 

Yes 

No 

Maybe 

do not 

thank you 

lol

I come off as an asshole. Yes. But its annoying seeing these imaginary event ideas that would never happen practically daily. Noone wants to manage such a complicated event and code this betting system.

I come off as an asshole. Yes. But its annoying seeing these imaginary event ideas that would never happen practically daily. Noone wants to manage such a complicated event and code this betting system.

That's the point...I don't even think you're an asshole, you're just acting like an absolute turd because somebody is trying to think of an event that you yourself can't comprehend.

To staff, as Sean is quite rightly saying, Firefighter should have to organize this entire thing himself.

I call for a public vote to make Firefighter Event staff...

It's about time you allowed us, as a community, to decide something. 

Edited by Rayne

yes I will. 

I had no problems with our event on ZE 
I came with the idea. 

there were some few things that were done differently, 

but otherwise, I stood behind the event, with fps_trucka