Sign in to follow this  
fps_trucka

Octodad Escape

What the hell is an octodad?

the first idea, we should have teletubbies as skin 

and title should be teletobbie Escape 

where humanity was to escape from the evil teletobbie from hell. 

but unfortunately could not be done

What restrictions are there such as legit methods, how to prove you've completed the challenges, minimum number of players? I imagine I'm not allowed to solo by going on the melon on icecap and grief nading everyone off.

What restrictions are there such as legit methods, how to prove you've completed the challenges, minimum number of players? I imagine I'm not allowed to solo by going on the melon on icecap and grief nading everyone off.

Minimum of 8 players on the server. Also screenshots of players and how you killed them or simply get a SO to verify you did it.

Those challenges sound easy to me. If you can get a head shot with a scout, you can probably get one with a nova. 

Can't wait for this event. =D

But you've forgotten the challenge created with the Nova...it shoots zombies in the air, not backwards. Nova headshot is going to be a lot harder than people think. 

But you've forgotten the challenge created with the Nova...it shoots zombies in the air, not backwards. Nova headshot is going to be a lot harder than people think. 

There are several maps where I experimented with a shotgun, that I can easily get a head shot with. I won't spoil the fun, but I know some people know which maps these zombie kill challenges can be done on.

The launching the zombie in the air can be countered too.

There are several maps where I experimented with a shotgun, that I can easily get a head shot with. I won't spoil the fun, but I know some people know which maps these zombie kill challenges can be done on.

The launching the zombie in the air can be countered too.

Shall believe it when I see it sir, look forward to it. Nova is my fav and I hate it on ZE. 

Shall believe it when I see it sir, look forward to it. Nova is my fav and I hate it on ZE. 

But the nova is so funny on sorrento when the humans actually lose because of it+strafing zombies. But seriously, what is the nova good for? The nova makes you slow, reloads one shot at a time, and only shoots zombies upwards.

But the nova is so funny on sorrento when the humans actually lose because of it+strafing zombies. But seriously, what is the nova good for? The nova makes you slow, reloads one shot at a time, and only shoots zombies upwards.

But Sorrento sucks on csgo :( bring back zm with M3's!

Hopefully this event will populate the ze server

I think the population is pretty good past a certain time (when you guys come out of school etc) it's just during the day my time it is low, I'm going to try to speak to some of my old UK community members and see if I can't help the population during the day.

Even with my high ping, I don't lag on the server, I'm sure I can get a solid population during the day if I branch out enough.

Oh god. Humans are gonna lose every round with everyone trying to get the nova kill achievement.

Oops meant to up vote

Trucka, could you postpone the event until someone can fix the random crashes on ze? It craahes at least 4 times a day since the server move so the event would not be enjoyable if it keeps crashing every couple hours.

Trucka, could you postpone the event until someone can fix the random crashes on ze? It craahes at least 4 times a day since the server move so the event would not be enjoyable if it keeps crashing every couple hours.

No

All zombie models are now an Octodad model. Also, Finishing up Atix right now will be done in an hour or two.

Two updates: I will be adding everyones name and their completed achievement on the first page of the event. If you see your name that means I have gotten you. Second Atix_apocolypse runs and just now fixing up minor issues. Should be done soon.

Edit #2.... New human mdl on the server, it is for admins and supporters only.

As for the new map it for some reason it dislikes our server and refuses to work. I will not be able to fix it by the end of the event but will have a fix out by the end of the week. Sorry for any inconveniences.. 

Edited by fps_trucka

see our event was a hit

thanks to all supported our event

thanks to fps_trucka for his hard work in getting Octodad skin to work, and work for make this Event

thanks to all server officers

and thanks to all our ZE players, Without you our server will be empty

and thanks to all those who have chosen to donate to this Event

in the future I will contact trucka for more good ideas for upcomming events

Edited by Firefighter_DK

Event was nice, there was a lot of fun with the nova, only problem was that the server kept crashing but w/e it was still fun.

I noticed that a lot of people didnt know that an event was going on until we told them that there was an event going on, some even told me that they checked the website and didnt see the event because of the poker night event, i guess they were too lazy to scroll down lol

Could Event Advisors not overlap their event thread on others? It seems that led to a problem with some people not knowing of an event going on at the front page. I would say maybe wait until a few days before the current event is over to make your thread for the event you have planned

Got blackmesa done by the end of the event :) Atleast we got to test it with a full house.

Now to work on lego copter...

Edited by velo

Got blackmesa done by the end of the event :) Atleast we got to test it with a full house.

Now to work on lego copter...

Did you fix the water? ;)

Event was nice, there was a lot of fun with the nova, only problem was that the server kept crashing but w/e it was still fun.

I noticed that a lot of people didnt know that an event was going on until we told them that there was an event going on, some even told me that they checked the website and didnt see the event because of the poker night event, i guess they were too lazy to scroll down lol

Could Event Advisors not overlap their event thread on others? It seems that led to a problem with some people not knowing of an event going on at the front page. I would say maybe wait until a few days before the current event is over to make your thread for the event you have planned

Hopefully we can also plan this with more than a week wait before it happens. Next time we will probably not have to worry about crashes and hopefully more will know it is going on. Also I will make sure to have the map ready beforehand next time :).  A huge thank you to everyone who joined the server and participated in the event I hope you all had fun. One last thank you is to all the Zombie Escape Server Officers, couldn't have made it as good without you guys. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this