Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

iPhone 6

Right, so I'm not a giant fan of IPhones since replacing my HTC Desire with an IPhone 5...

I was trudging through Google looking at possible phone releases towards the end of this year and stumbled across this for the IPhone 6.

Looks freaking amazing, although there is a lot of con's surrounding it compared to pro's.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/technology/new-iphone/54965/iphone-6-edge-edge-glass-new-handset/page/0/1#crystal

What do you guys think? 

I'm assuming this is just people fantasizing with what "iPhone 6" will be. Right?

That is what I first assumed, I still think that is probably the case (what the pun) but after reading down the link I posted, it may be true...

Don't know yet. 

@Dogs, very true, I realize Apple phones suck now (if you red my post you biach) and kids can go fuck themselves...I only interact with my misses, work lot and drunks when I'm out in town. 

Edited by Rayne

So how do you hold it if your fingers will be pressing the side buttons 24/7

This is what was said in the article, that's the main con. I don't know whether you'd be able to put a lock on the side buttons which is easily turned on and off...no idea. 

This is what was said in the article, that's the main con. I don't know whether you'd be able to put a lock on the side buttons which is easily turned on and off...no idea. 

I like the wrap around screen but it's dumb that you won't be able to hold it properly. If this release is true then there will definitely be a lock of some kind to prevent that.

There's constantly fake iPhone feature releases. People thought the iPhone 5 was getting a projector.

I did see this...I also saw a projector (separate feature) that you could link to your phone. Probably similar bullshit. 

Seems like it would be impossible to hold without messing with your shit :P

Not like Apple to make un-user friendly hardware...

OW8

Edited by Rayne

Not like Apple to make un-user friendly hardware...

OW8

Actually, all of Apple's products are extremely user friendly, which is one of their big appeals for the older generations—but if you're talking about being dumb needlessly, then sure. 

I did see this...I also saw a projector (separate feature) that you could link to your phone. Probably similar bullshit. 

I think that add on projector thing was actually real though. 

On topic though, what about cases, how would they work with the wrap around screen.....?

Yeah this is just some dumb rumor that someone started. Not only does it have more cons than pros, but I will cost a lot more to put those extra screens on he side of the phone. It simply just isn't practical. 

Actually, all of Apple's products are extremely user friendly, which is one of their big appeals for the older generations—but if you're talking about being dumb needlessly, then sure.

im having a hard time wrapping my head around how our web designer can defend a company that shapes their $600 glass phones like bars of soap

User friendly features are basically the ONLY good part of Apple. They have shitty (if any) security, they are easily messed up, if you live in the US you HAVE to have it under a contract, you pay tons of money for too little content and are literally stuck with just Apple apps and products, further with the latest iphone they changed the pin charger forcing most people to buy a 30$ or 40$ converter (Morally f@#$%* but genius in the realm of business.) blah, blah, blah, rant, rant, rant...

Edited by DMatakami

its really not that big its the perfect size, it isn't 2009 anymore

I am leaning towards the note over the HTC one, I much prefer the bigger screen.