Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Apology

Just want to write an apology to the sG community for my attitude the last couple of months. I didn't realise I was offending so many people with what I was saying. I honestly didn't mean it in a serious way, I don't want people to perceive me as somebody who thinks myself 'better' than anybody, I love these forums and the community, literally keeps me alive at work and it's a brilliant release from the stressful house husband life.

I kicked off at xmen and skotti yesterday and said far too many things I probably shouldn't have, I'm 23 and I'm a bit too old to be acting like a 13 year old now.

Hope you guys accept this for what it is and do your best not to troll the hell out of me. Takes a lot for me to admit I'm wrong (you may have guessed) but I have been being wrong.

#soppyshitover

To Lopez, you're still a plum.

Edited by Rayne

This isn't necessary. Anyone who thinks you're serious 100% of the time is a dumbass.

Matter a' fact, anyone who thinks anyone in sG is serious even 60% of the time is a dumbass.

This isn't necessary. Anyone who thinks you're serious 100% of the time is a dumbass.

Matter a' fact, anyone who thinks anyone in sG is serious even 60% of the time is a dumbass.

Shut the fuck up, Boondock. So tired of your useless, shitty responses.

/s

nou

Koopa

sooo are you just pulling that number out of your ass. if not im gonna have to see some statistics. 

sooo are you just pulling that number out of your ass. if not im gonna have to see some statistics. 

Nah but I did happen to see the number on this thing of toilet paper

toilet_paper_ass.jpg

since we are apologizing to get some sort of staff position 

Hey guys sakaro here i am here to say sorry but i will no longer be able to call people such great things like

fagot

faggot

phagot

gay

dick sucker

sucker dick

ducker sick

mother fucker

fucking mother

retarded

autistic

autist

special olympiad

And a long list of other beautiful words which if i wrote them all down would more likely than not get me banned.

So if you feel like you want me to call you one of these words but know that i cannot , then pm me and i will see what "correct" terms i may use to help fill in the void

Again sorry for the sudden message but i have been told that to get staff i must sacrifice my words.

Edited by Eddy