Sign in to follow this  
driz

New Host being tested

Outfuckingstandingly done, Driz. I know you've been putting a lot of work into this. Looks like you got a solid host. Here's hoping for the best. 

Their network is setup so that your closest ingress point to their network will be how you come in, then you ride their internal MPLS to reach our server. This SHOULD mean lower latency and less hops for any user farther away from the datacenter. Here are the pint test IP addresses.

Atlanta, GA - Test IP: atl.eoreality.net

Chicago, IL - Test IP: chi.eoreality.net

Dallas, TX - Test IP: dal.eoreality.net

Los Angeles, CA - Test IP: lax.eoreality.net

New York, NY - Test IP: ny.eoreality.net

Seattle, WA - Test IP: sea.eoreality.net

London, UK - Test IP: lon.eoreality.net

This is amazing!

Everything is amazing!

Thank you based Driz!

Is this Christmas come early? ( Or whatever other holiday you celebrate. )

i only celebrate black christmas.. i forgot what its called.

thanks everyone, i hope the server meets our requirements and we can get everything moved over. The goal is provide you guys the best possible experience while mitigating as many issues as we can.

Update: we paid last night, our datacenter is Chicago. In tests myself in nashville and ctark in canadia were getting around 32ms pings. hopefully some of our west coasters get decent pings.

Update: we paid last night, our datacenter is Chicago. In tests myself in nashville and ctark in canadia were getting around 32ms pings. hopefully some of our west coasters get decent pings.

well

i didnt like sg servers anyways

Well done Driz, I'll call you next time I'm making a big purchase maybe you can help me work out a deal too :)

:D anytime

Sign in to follow this