Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter_DK

Looks like shit.

Can't wait for the negrep from all the people who want to keep lying to him.

You won't get negrep if you say why it looks like shit and try to help.

No need to be a fag. If you can't back up your shit then keep it for yourself.

I kinda agree with Boondock, I'm no expert on photoshop or whatever. But it looks like regular word-art.

No offense buddy, i'm just telling you what I think.

Compare the crap sigs I made with the ones iAlwaysFail and Fatboy made, but keep practicing and look up tutorials and you'll improve.

Edited by Master Chief

sorry many times 

but is this better??

HAHAHA! Made me bust out laughing at work

That's fucking awesome!

On a side note

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCK NUGGET STAFFS DELETED MY SIG? IM GOING TO GUT YOU, FUCKING WHORE

Edited by Professional Velo

I kinda agree with Boondock, I'm no expert on photoshop or whatever. But it looks like regular word-art.

No offense buddy, i'm just telling you what I think.

if you read in the top, you wil see i type this "i am testing my new 3D program"

i got my program to day, and it take time to work on, i think whit time it wil be better

if you read in the top, you wil see i type this "i am testing my new 3D program"

i got my program to day, and it take time to work on, i think whit time it wil be better

A thing I learned from the photoshop artists from sG is that blending is very important which mean that everything has to "fit" together in some way.

So it would make a lot of difference if you would do something like making the letters pop out of the background with the same colours / texture.

Again, i'm just an amateur in this so it's only my opinion :P

sorry many times 

but is this better??

Ahahahahah firefighter holy shit you made my day!

You won't get negrep if you say why it looks like shit and try to help.

No need to be a fag. If you can't back up your shit then keep it for yourself.

Well, for starters, like Master Chief said, the font looks like something straight outta Microsoft Word Art. It's basically that and then a simple background. I could get this done in probably thirty seconds or less, just find the same background and type something in word-art and combine the two images.

As for trying to help, you should probably look up some tutorials on how to do more complex 3D designing rather than posting this ugly shit on the forums.

EDIT: Also... upload your image to imgur or some other image hosting website and use the link in the forums... it's much better than what the forums can offer alone to be honest.

Edited by Boondock

server officers 2014

I think for this kinda thing, 3D makes the text too hard to read, and cause too much strain on the eyes. But it's definitely a cool composition. Would be cool to see something like this in the digests.

Ahahahahah firefighter holy shit you made my day!

Well, for starters, like Master Chief said, the font looks like something straight outta Microsoft Word Art. It's basically that and then a simple background. I could get this done in probably thirty seconds or less, just find the same background and type something in word-art and combine the two images.

As for trying to help, you should probably look up some tutorials on how to do more complex 3D designing rather than posting this ugly shit on the forums.

EDIT: Also... upload your image to imgur or some other image hosting website and use the link in the forums... it's much better than what the forums can offer alone to be honest.

Better ?????

post-3466-0-35164900-1394470648_thumb.jp