Sign in to follow this  
DeeCe531

Hey Guys, DeeCe Here!

Hey guys, DeeCe here!

I'm so happy to find a group of people I enjoy so much! I hope in the next couple days I can get to know everyone on a deeper level. I can't explain how much you all mean to me, since the day I bought this game, you guys have been there for me. Through my tough times, through my good times, you all have stood by me, supported me, and only gave me love. There is a quote I'd like to say: 

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials." -Chinese proverb

As I was this unpolished gem, you guys are the surface that has put me through what I needed to become the shiny jewel I wanted to and have become. From mass freekilling three years ago, to mass freekilling just three weeks ago, the friction between admins and myself on the Jailbreak server smoothed out the edges, and brought out the beauty that I see in myself today. 

As I sit here introducing myself to the members that call sG their home, I can't help but think about the future of this community. In 20 years, will I still be able to login and enjoy a few games of Jailbreak with you beautiful people. Or will the community fall by the wayside, as we condense into individuals out of this sG cloud, and emerge, falling to this Earth as single rain drops, forever influenced by the relationships made through this community. Will we become the very leaders of this World? Will we create communities throughout the world molded by our learnings in the sG servers? Will we become great leaders and followers, able to give specific orders, and also be able to follow these orders? For this society will become great, if members of this community rise up as leaders.
Or will our experiences in the sG servers only create nightmares for this planet. Will we disobey authority, rebelling against our leaders? Will we break through the vents, and take up arms only to destroy the very stability that our leaders try to uphold? Only time will tell. 

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

These Great Spirits we have in the sG Jailbreak server often encounter random individuals who storm the server, only to wait until the opportune moment, and attempt to slay those which have only followed orders in a way that is acceptable. But what these mediocre minds fail to understand, is that within seconds of this violence occurring, our Great Spirits swiftly place them where they belong, and banish them from our sanctuary. 

"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise…" -Proverbs 13:20

When we are done with this experience, we all can be sure of one thing: We played with the best and wisest of the gaming communities, therefor we have become the best and wisest of gamers. 

tumblr_n1uw0b8rpV1tq0iuuo1_400.gif

OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME OBIT ME 

Love It