Sign in to follow this  
Seabagz

EASTERN EUROPE NEWS FIRST HAND

so? contrarys always talk talk talk and no action taken like in Syria everone just care about themself only so,,,,,

Well it will be interesting to see what we (european countries) actually do. There's gonna be a lot of money to support the new government in Kyiv and even Polish PM agreed to give some but idk what else

I'm not saying I think ww3 is gonna break out but this whole situation is reminding me of the lead up to ww2. Think about it. Germany hosted the Olympics in 1936 I believe or around there just like Russia just got done hosting the Olympics. The lead up to ww2 happened about 20 years after the collapse of the German Empire and Nazi Germany was a successor state. The soviet Union collapsed about 20 years ago and Russia is it's successor state pretty much. When Hitler took power in Germany he slowly stripped the peoples rights just as Putin is doing in Russia. When Germany annexed Austria his excuse was that they were German speaking people. Just as Russia is possibly annexing the Crimea due to its Russian speaking peoples. It occurred a few years after a major economic situation. The depression for ww2 the recession for the present day. I understand that there is a lot of differences but someone tell me after reading the points I made that I am crazy for finding those similarities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6ymujNTs5o

I'm not saying I think ww3 is gonna break out but this whole situation is reminding me of the lead up to ww2. Think about it. Germany hosted the Olympics in 1936 I believe or around there just like Russia just got done hosting the Olympics. The lead up to ww2 happened about 20 years after the collapse of the German Empire and Nazi Germany was a successor state. The soviet Union collapsed about 20 years ago and Russia is it's successor state pretty much. When Hitler took power in Germany he slowly stripped the peoples rights just as Putin is doing in Russia. When Germany annexed Austria his excuse was that they were German speaking people. Just as Russia is possibly annexing the Crimea due to its Russian speaking peoples. It occurred a few years after a major economic situation. The depression for ww2 the recession for the present day. I understand that there is a lot of differences but someone tell me after reading the points I made that I am crazy for finding those similarities.Lib

Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Ukraine. Same shit, difference is Syria had less intervention from Russia, and that Ukraine happens to have full intervention from Russia.

lol obviosly they are taking crimea 

personally think putin might try to go for a bit more, @ least the eastern part

russia's been kicked out of G8 its G7 now 

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/2014/03/03/pro-russian-troops-take-over-crimea-terminal/x2RfqhulifzEpnvBzYZ7IP/story.html

On the ground, Russian troops controlled all Ukrainian border posts Monday in Crimea, as well as all military facilities and a key ferry terminal, cementing their stranglehold on the strategic Ukrainian peninsula.

They also demanded that the crew of two Ukrainian warships immediately surrender or be stormed and seized, according to Maksim Prauta, the Ukrainian defense ministry spokesman.

Four Russian navy ships in Sevastopol’s harbor were blocking Ukraine’s anti-submarine warship Ternopil and the command ship Slavutych, waiting for their answers, he said.

They are not just happy with Crimea, they want Ukraines military assets as well.

See ya Ukraine... you will belong to Russia soon.

Edited by centran