Sign in to follow this  
Eddy

Rule changes to War3

The rules needed updating so here are the changes:

*Changed our race whoring rule:

• No race whoring. If you are playing on a maxed race and you have a score of 24 or higher with a kill death ratio of 4:1 or higher, you must switch to a RANDOM NON MAXED race.
  • Removed the part about having to change to a non maxed race every four rounds until your score is below a 3:1 ratio.

*Went more into depth about our "God" defusing rule:

• Being invincible is defined as not being able to take damage from a gun shot or a knife attack.

*Added a new section for Map Specific Rules:

Map Specific Rules:

• cs_militia

• Going on top of the silos is LEGAL.

• de_icewerk

• Mountain areas where you can see through textures are illegal.

• Areas on top of garage where you can see through textures are illegal.

• de-port

• Going on top of the water tower near the Terrorist spawn is illegal.

• Being outside the map's boundaries is illegal.

• Camping inside the water surrounding the map is illegal.

• Speedcastle

• The objective for this map is to eliminate the enemy team, you must be attempting to complete the objective by 1:00.(NO CAMPING)

• de_dust

• Flying inside the texture of the dome in tunnels is not allowed.
    • Sitting on top of the pillars in tunnels is not allowed.

*Added a new section for Race Specific Rules:

Race Specific Rules:

• Grenade Races are allowed to throw more than one grenade at the same location.

• Trickster Assasin is not allowed to intentionally shoot from behind any structure that allows him to be completely hidden from view.

*Removed our cash spam rule.

Edited by Eddy

GG cash spam is gone does this mean admins can spam to their hearts galore?

The sm_spam cash command doesn't exist anymore.

• de-port

• Going on top of the water tower nerd the Terrorist spawn is illegal.

I left it in the post, but fixed it in the actual MOTD

*Changed our race whoring rule:

• Removed the part about having to change to a non maxed race every fore rounds until your score is below a 3:1 ratio.

That part only applied if you had everything maxed and you were whoring. But I guess the no whore script does it for you now...

*Added a new section for Map Specific Rules:

Map Specific Rules:

• de_icewerk

• Mountain areas where you can see through textures are illegal.

• Areas on top of garage where you can see through textures are illegal.

So you can camp at the top of ct spawn if you aren't looking through textures?  kewl.

• de-port

Is that even possible except the glitch spot way out in the corner where the water doesn't hurt you?

*Added a new section for Race Specific Rules:

Race Specific Rules:

• Trickster Assasin is not allowed to intentionally shoot from behind any structure that allows him to be completely hidden from view.

-.- wow

Edited by xmen

• de-port

You flaming bastard! 

I think you might actually be retarded.

spam cash command was removed from the server, what's the point in keeping a rule regarding something that can't even be done?

So is cash automatic now?

No, it is still given out by the admins, I just removed our rule regarding the sm_spam cash command

Edited by Eddy

So is cash automatic now?

No...they have removed the limit to how many times you can give cash. So theoretically we can give 16k once a round if we wanted to, OR 30 TIMES  WinWaker

No...they have removed the limit to how many times you can give cash. So theoretically we can give 16k once a round if we wanted to, OR 30 TIMES  WinWaker

Wrong, the cash plugin only allows cash to be given every 4 rounds (unless the map just started), in our cash plugin we had a sm_spam cash command, that command was taken off, therefor there is not point in keeping a rule about a command that doesn't even exist.

Wrong, the cash plugin only allows cash to be given every 4 rounds (unless the map just started), in our cash plugin we had a sm_spam cash command, that command was taken off, therefor there is not point in keeping a rule about a command that doesn't even exist.

Well what a shit rule! 

Fuck.

I wish I read that before I gave you rep

Go 4:1 such as 24:6 and die once and bam you are no longer whoring according to these rules and thus can change back or not have to change at all. I mean I'd fucking abuse it, also added the no cash spam rule for safety net. KLARK QUICKLY ADD THE SM_SPAM_CASH COMMAND AND ABUSE IT!

Current:

No race whoring. If you are playing on a maxed race and you have a score of 24 or higher with a kill death ratio of 4:1 or higher, you must switch to a RANDOM NON MAXED race.

Suggestion:

No race whoring. If you are playing on a maxed race and you have a score of 24 or higher with a kill death ratio of 4:1 or higher, you must switch to a RANDOM NON MAXED race until 3:1 ratio or lower. If all races are maxed switch to a random race every 3 rounds until 3:1 ratio or lower.

Yeah I fucked that up, It was meant to be "No race whoring. If you are playing on a maxed race and you have a score of 24 or higher with a kill death ratio of 4:1 or higher, you must switch to a RANDOM NON MAXED race until a 3:1 ratio or lower"

My bad, I'll fix it

EDIT:Changed the rule to say:

• No race whoring. If you are playing on a maxed race and you have a score of 24 or higher with a kill death ratio of 4:1 or higher, you must switch to a RANDOM NON MAXED race,once you have a 3:1 ratio you may switch back to your original race. If all races are maxed switch to a random race every 3 rounds until 3:1 ratio or lower.

Edited by Eddy

fuck you could have at least like

read what you typed

Most of it was copy pasted from a pm, I should'v read over it before I put it up.