Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Official Zeus Petition

Is anybody with any power to do anything going to put a worth while comment in here? 

It would be up to the JCS

It would be up to the JCS

Can somebody with influential prowess shove them head first into this thread then so something can actually be done about it. Can't see anybody who is negative about this idea...

If you unban him, you must also unban

Napoodo

sentenced

petite Caesar

original waffle

and somehow get oracion to be active again.

This isn't a petition for them, you're more than welcome to create your own. Also, Waffle was one of the biggest dick's / general dumb ass to ever walk the planet, preferably wouldn't want him back but then I would create an air of hypocrisy.

More to the point, this thread is about Zeus, so create your own. 

They are probably discussing about the ban in a private channel or they might just be jerking each other off with dildos.

Which to be honest I also think is bullshit, any discussions should be public as they haven't actually got a reason to keep him banned, other than the fact some of them are pretty butt hurt that he's trolled them at one point or the other.

Which to be honest I also think is bullshit, any discussions should be public as they haven't actually got a reason to keep him banned, other than the fact some of them are pretty butt hurt that he's trolled them at one point or the other.

He's probably not getting unbanned since he was also involved in the recent PIP. Not up to me though.

He's probably not getting unbanned since he was also involved in the recent PIP. Not up to me though.

1245.gif

Fuck

Edited by Rayne

Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:06 AM)if he's been banned for multiple racism accounts, then fuck him
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:06 AM)don't need some random causing shit
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:06 AM)that's my job
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:12 AM)They are called perma bans for a reason
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:12 AM)if it was a 2 year ban then fine
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:12 AM)but it wasn't
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:14 AM)even then...doesn't sound permanent
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:14 AM)what's the point having something in place that isn't enforced...
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:14 AM)Camel you are staff now, make perma's permanent and unban Zeus God 
Guest (05 February 2014 - 09:17 AM)also, his 5th ban was december 2012...

I find it hard to believe that you aren't trolling sometimes. If only you knew how stupid you really are.

Let me put it in context with a brief summary:

You tell me I shouldn't be back because it's a permaban.

Then continue on to rage that Zeus shouldn't be perma-banned because his perma-ban isn't legitimate.

I'm going to start referring to you as Ken Ham from now on.

Edited by Rune

I find it hard to believe that you aren't trolling sometimes. If only you knew how stupid you really are.

Let me put it in context with a brief summary:

You tell me I shouldn't be back because it's a permaban.

Then continue on to rage that Zeus shouldn't be perma-banned because his perma-ban isn't legitimate.

I'm going to start referring to you as Ken Ham from now on.

I'm trolling the majority of the time, haven't you worked that out yet, I'm just not malicious to anybody, you'll learn <3

My point is if you aren't perma'd, the guy who I was bitching about getting unbanned is no longer perma'd, then neither should Zues be perma'd (fuck that word is getting on my nerves now) 

If you can't beat um, join um.

Edited by Rayne

Tyranny

I agree, they could at least give us a reason as to why it's a flat no...he's not even done anything except being a troll. 

WE ARE ALL FAAAAKIN TROLLS YOU JAPSEYES. 

2 pages of petition, 0 signatures

unless you count the 4 upvotes, 2 of which are people that never knew zeus

I agree, they could at least give us a reason as to why it's a flat no...he's not even done anything except being a troll. 

WE ARE ALL FAAAAKIN TROLLS YOU JAPSEYES. 

racism b&

2 pages of petition, 0 signatures

unless you count the 4 upvotes, 2 of which are people that never knew zeus

racism b&

Cant start signing until we have a reason as to why he is banned (otherwise how are the people that don't know him supposed to take a side) 

Cant start signing until we have a reason as to why he is banned (otherwise how are the people that don't know him supposed to take a side) 

that seems kind of arbitrary, doesn't it?  it isn't like there is a precedent for unban appeals on behalf of someone else nor for petitions to be taken seriously. 

for argument's sake lets pretend that zeus' ban was purely tyranny and <insert staff member> wants to keep him banned.  what now?

if we want to get all rulesy about it, even though i have no idea what originally happened, one could just simply say hes banned for ban evasion.  he created an account just over a year ago to stir up shit with bchaos under the guise of apologizing.

for the record i have absolutely no stake in this.  out of curiosity, why hasn't zeus tried to appeal his ban himself?  he is well within his right to.

that seems kind of arbitrary, doesn't it?  it isn't like there is a precedent for unban appeals on behalf of someone else nor for petitions to be taken seriously. 

for argument's sake lets pretend that zeus' ban was purely tyranny and <insert staff member> wants to keep him banned.  what now?

if we want to get all rulesy about it, even though i have no idea what originally happened, one could just simply say hes banned for ban evasion.  he created an account just over a year ago to stir up shit with bchaos under the guise of apologizing.

for the record i have absolutely no stake in this.  out of curiosity, why hasn't zeus tried to appeal his ban himself?  he is well within his right to.

Exactly, what now...we need the staff member who doesn't want him back to come forward with the actual reason for the ban, he doesn't even know why he's perma banned for god sake. I thought the person who'd have the biggest issue with this was Junzou, and he already stated he doesn't care. 

Also, it wasn't to evade a ban or to stir shit (if I'm thinking of the same thing you are) it was to apologize to both BC and the community, even though it went to shit.

He can't appeal the ban because he is IP banned from the forums, hence my petition for his IP to be unbanned.

It would be a lot more help if staff could actually take 30 seconds to comment on this instead of completely ignoring my PM's, steam messages and the thread itself. Show's a lot for the way things still continue to work around here...

I'm not doing this to troll, I'm not doing this to cause shit, all of these unbans and people coming back to the community etc etc, I think he should have his chance as well.

Is it possible for a staff to add a poll to this thread, I attempted to but my phone lacks that capability unfortunately. Just a simple yes or no would suffice for answers. 

Edited by Rayne

i find it interesting that he would tell you he doesn't know why he was banned.  i did some digging and it appears that back in 2010 zeus was given an ultimatum by staff to cease some shit he was causing or be perma'd.  he chose to ignore it and was subsequently banned via the janitors project.

lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say he created his alternate account in 2012 to make a good faith apology to the sg community at large.  it was still evasion of a permanent ban, and he should have had his day in appeals then and not now.

i find it interesting that he would tell you he doesn't know why he was banned.  i did some digging and it appears that back in 2010 zeus was given an ultimatum by staff to cease some shit he was causing or be perma'd.  he chose to ignore it and was subsequently banned via the janitors project.

lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say he created his alternate account in 2012 to make a good faith apology to the sg community at large.  it was still evasion of a permanent ban, and he should have had his day in appeals then and not now.

You mean because he was asked to give information regarding a staff leak, that wasn't actually a staff leak at all...

It was evasion of a permanent ban, you are correct, but the nature of his return, if you stop to consider exactly why he did it...can be understood if not condoned. His return with that alternate account, at the time, wasn't to appeal his ban at all it was to end a conflict that was happening.

Besides, all of this is irrelevant, read below please;

I'm going to unban you.

Simply because you took the time out to make an appeal, and I hope you have matured considerably and realized your mistakes and stupidity.

However, you are on thin ice, any future bans or ban requests regarding you will be taken much more seriously.

This was said yesterday by Dog's to a guy who had been permanently banned.

How is Zeus supposed to make an appeal, let alone have anything done about it, if he isn't able to get on the forums at all. Not to mention the fact, there is no actual answer, as to why he is even IP banned.

Even if this ends up not coming out as an unban, I think we damn well deserve a reason as to why not.