Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avery

Demanding a Runescape channel in other games

Asked multiple times and haven't gotten anywhere people get pissed when I talk about RS with other people playing it in teamspeak and this wouldn't be a problem if there was a channel for it.

Also come at me bros.

having more channels than users is kind of dumb

we dont need one for every single game under the sun

I would rather have a couple general chats everyone can make temp subchannels under + staff lounge + private

there now the client isnt 3000 pixels high

How many people play runescape in teamspeak? Not to knock you down but genuinely wondering

2. Avery and me. Obv. we need a channel. 

JK

probably don't need one.

I SECOND THIS. BUSY DOING JAD FOR FIRECAPE AFTER FAILING ON THE LAST WAVE LAST NIGHT.

When did they raise the price to 8 dollars a month..

They did it over the course of the past seven years. It jumped to seven at one point, with old players being grandfathered in at 5. It's up to 8 now but you can buy bonds(similar to EVE Plex) with gold for 14 days of membership. Pretty cheap considering what you can make an hour these days(6m for 14 days).

Played runescape for a couple days a looooooooooong time ago. Got bored circumventing the profanity censors and quit playing.

you mean catherby :P thats where all the bots are

Need to not be bad and get in the fishing guild with my 94 fisher :P

I'm sitting with full Superior Tetsu and dual drygore longs, got 99 dung and was too stupid to buy Chaotic Staff, but Virtus Wand + Book does me good considering Seismic equipment is ridiculous.

I can't see why creating a sub channel for RS is a problem, even if it isn't used all the time...doesn't create a problem for anybody for any reason. 

Need to not be bad and get in the fishing guild with my 94 fisher :P

I'm sitting with full Superior Tetsu and dual drygore longs, got 99 dung and was too stupid to buy Chaotic Staff, but Virtus Wand + Book does me good considering Seismic equipment is ridiculous.

I can't see why creating a sub channel for RS is a problem, even if it isn't used all the time...doesn't create a problem for anybody for any reason. 

what the fuck man, we need to boss and shit then, working on my drygores now nearly max cb so we could wreck some shit 

RSN - A Tee

what the fuck man, we need to boss and shit then, working on my drygores now nearly max cb so we could wreck some shit 

RSN - A Tee

Well I've always been a big minigames guy, now that Castle Wars and Soul Wars are depleted I never play...

I'm max combat but my Total Level is pretty appalling to be fair haha. 

How much is members again? Like 6mill? I might get on and finish off my dung im like 98 or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the price of bonds fluctuates from 6-7m it takes about an hour to earn that much now at QBD or ascension keystone farming

Yeah the price of bonds fluctuates from 6-7m it takes about an hour to earn that much now at QBD or ascension keystone farming

How are they even making money, what so imma buy membership when i get home then imma go relearn QBD and get 99 dung

How are they even making money, what so imma buy membership when i get home then imma go relearn QBD and get 99 dung

you can buy bonds for $5.99 or so and sell them on the GE so they supply RWT now. Also theres like a VIP package thats $3-4 a month

you can buy bonds for $5.99 or so and sell them on the GE so they supply RWT now. Also theres like a VIP package thats $3-4 a month

next youre gunna tell me I can pay 7$ or 11mill and my character will just skill by itself