Sign in to follow this  
splewis

Team splewis vs Team iAlwaysFail [Finals] (Team splewis)

seems kinda lame u guys didnt schedule this so that both teams were available. i understand there are set times, but usually for the finals you make exceptions for a worthy finish.

this is frankly a bit disappointing (and obviously anticlimactic)

other than this id say the tourney was organized well... but this is a pretty big letdown imo.

Edited by Vexium

I like how in game2 splewis' team won with no positive scores. wut

i'm 2 gud

Entire 1st map was a 3v5, a lot of 2nd map was a 3v5, 4v5, then later a 5v5 - so team iAlwaysFail did very well T side when they finally got 5. 

Thanks man, was a good game even if we had to play so down.

That being said, to everyone ragging on it, it was our fault that we were down two. I'm still not sure why fuzz was gone. Always had to go pick up his gf from the airport and we tried to delay it as long as the other team could, but klark had to go, so the team that was ready had the fair advantage.

gg wp. I look forward to the next tourney.

Edited by Moose678

gg wp. I look forward to the next tourney.

I would have loved to do another map of us 5v5 and even suggested it in TS but my time was running out and klark had just left.

I'm definitely looking forward to the next one and think this tourny is my favourite part of the sG community. I'm only in these tournies to play, not the prizes. However I only have limited playing time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this