Sign in to follow this  
VeMi

Hi, I am here to introduce my self :)

Greetings!

My name is John, or I perfer to be called by my ingame name VeMi. Most of you will probably recognize me as I have made one of the most popular jailbreak maps called ba_jail_sand. I am 20 years old from Sweden and I love CS:GO. I have been playing on your servers then and then but not often as I was in another community at the time. But you will see me play on your servers quite much as I very much enjoy playing on them! I am also very good at the game itself and I am currently Supreme Master First Class. Anyways it will be intersting meeting new cool players around here and playing on all your gamemodes. I also play the following games: Hearthstone, WildStar, LoL, (used to actively play StarCraft 2 where I was the top 10000 player :P)

Also I am here to complement the nice looking website!

Thanks for reading!

My Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VeMi/

Edited by VeMi

Is this another attempt by vexer/superduperherokiller to hide his true self to join sg?

UWOT M8 FUCK OFF 

Welcome to the forums! :D

I mean it'd be cool if it was because that would mean I just saw myself playing JB then I would simply wonder who I am. Might of killed my self playing jb to for not doing orders right?

Edited by VeXeR