Sign in to follow this  
Master Chadron

Chadron hacking on stream

Holy shit

I hate streams so fucking much who think that once they get a following, they can bitch about anyone "who hacks" and they'll magically disappear. Just look at summit.

Edited by Ichalvl

Wow what a fucking faggot

He even checked the "Other hacking" box, seriously I want to bring a sledgehammer to this guy's computer.

Edited by BoondockBrutha

*This is my tard rage of the week, scroll along if you dont wanna read my rambling*

Stupid fucking goddamn cunts like this really make me super goddamn mother fucking cunt punching mad because like instead of reporting real ass annoying mother fucking hackers they decide theyre gonna fuckin report some normal ass little cunt who is just better than the stupid fucking cunt who is reporting him. And now fucking overwatchers have to sit through all of this goddamn bullshit and its just lengthening the queue it takes to get to the real fucking hackers which means they can hack in my mother fucking games for even fucking longer. Its even fucking worse when fucking streaming little cunts think that they are immune to being fucking retarded because theyre fucking streaming and shit so obviously the people better than them are hacking and the ones worse than them are fucking little noobs and so the stupid little streaming cunts basically have no middle grounds and are always harrassing his teammates and always fucking raging at the enemies who are "hacking"

this is why mother fucking hackers take so fucking goddamn long because of stupid streamers like this who fucking do shit like this and report fucking anyone who is better than them because theyre fucking inbred

/endrant 

*This is my tard rage of the week, scroll along if you dont wanna read my rambling*

Stupid fucking goddamn cunts like this really make me super goddamn mother fucking cunt punching mad because like instead of reporting real ass annoying mother fucking hackers they decide theyre gonna fuckin report some normal ass little cunt who is just better than the stupid fucking cunt who is reporting him. And now fucking overwatchers have to sit through all of this goddamn bullshit and its just lengthening the queue it takes to get to the real fucking hackers which means they can hack in my mother fucking games for even fucking longer. Its even fucking worse when fucking streaming little cunts think that they are immune to being fucking retarded because theyre fucking streaming and shit so obviously the people better than them are hacking and the ones worse than them are fucking little noobs and so the stupid little streaming cunts basically have no middle grounds and are always harrassing his teammates and always fucking raging at the enemies who are "hacking"

this is why mother fucking hackers take so fucking goddamn long because of stupid streamers like this who fucking do shit like this and report fucking anyone who is better than them because theyre fucking inbred

/endrant 

Haha, cursing!

/endrant 

HVNBWD5.gif

Holy shit

I hate streams so fucking much who think that once they get a following, they can bitch about anyone "who hacks" and they'll magically disappear. Just look at summit.

He had 4 viewers. One was me and the other 3 were in the game with him. Made it funnier that he was only bitching to his teammates.

Edited by n2fwa

Holy shit

Difference between *him and summit: Summit is actually alright.

EDIT: Mistype.

Edited by camelFun