Sign in to follow this  
yeet

First

congrats on your admin, will come back to post in a month when the server is shut down for having 0 population. 

Server is actually having good population flow coming in now that all the renovations are coming to a close. You can't talk considering you don't even have BF4 

Server is actually having good population flow coming in now that all the renovations are coming to a close. You can't talk considering you don't even have BF4 

I can talk

It'll die

i can talk because i have bf3 and i played on our bf3 server when it came out . so explain what the difference between bf3 and bf4 is?

How long have you been playing in the BF4 server?

i can talk because i have bf3 and i played on our bf3 server when it came out . so explain what the difference between bf3 and bf4 i

Well I will explain the differences for you. They are two different games, maybe the same franchise but until you get BF4 you can't say anything since you've 1. Have yet to own it and play it for more than 30 second, and none of that "I went to a friends house and played it 4 like evar" and  2. Have yet to try to populate the server in BF4 (which we actually did pretty well since it's our first OFFICIAL day), you're not all knowing believe it or not (lol hard to believe right?). 

The matter of the fact is just because one game had a failure as a server doesn't mean the next one will be a failure as well. No you can't "talk"

Sooooooooo Demon, you can ref me now?

Well shit I guess I can refer again now :P

How long have you been playing in the BF4 server?

I payed on it the first day it came out for a little bit, a lot of shit was not set correctly so I laid back until all that was fixed and as of today we are almost done, Keep in mind I was one of the first if not the first person to even suggest we get the BF4 server

Edited by Demon

I payed on it the first day it came out for a little bit, a lot of shit was not set correctly so I laid back until all that was fixed and as of today we are almost done, Keep in mind I was one of the first if not the first person to even suggest we get the BF4 server

Played on the first day? Everyone did. And you sat and waited until it was "fixed" (which in all actuality it always had been) while others attempted to create a playerbase. Wow.

And you were one of the first people to suggest we get a BF4 server? That makes it even worse considering that you asked for something that you never use.

Played on the first day? Everyone did. And you sat and waited until it was "fixed" (which in all actuality it always had been) while others attempted to create a playerbase. Wow.

And you were one of the first people to suggest we get a BF4 server? That makes it even worse considering that you asked for something that you never use.

Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy in this situation, I occasionally played on the server but it was dead so what would be the point of joining to try to get the server populated with only myself? I've tried that several times and yet no avail (I wonder why?). I never stated I "never used the server" either, like I said I tried to populate in many times. Don't try to act so smart on what I do, unless you are the NSA or stalking me than you have no clue on what you're talking about. You're practically slowly turning into those "people" that think they know more about a person than the person knows themself. There were no admins to control server first, second there was no auto balance so it could be 10V2 if people wanted it to be which often happened when the server came to a somewhat alright amount of people. Third a lot of the sever settings were off and if you combine that will all the other shit we need to get fixed than that's what you get; an empty server.

Stop acting self righteous and learn that you're not as "smart" as you think you are 

Well I will explain the differences for you. They are two different games, maybe the same franchise but until you get BF4 you can't say anything since you've 1. Have yet to own it and play it for more than 30 second, and none of that "I went to a friends house and played it 4 like evar" and  2. Have yet to try to populate the server in BF4 (which we actually did pretty well since it's our first OFFICIAL day), you're not all knowing believe it or not (lol hard to believe right?). 

The matter of the fact is just because one game had a failure as a server doesn't mean the next one will be a failure as well. No you can't "talk"

1) lol i never stated that i played BF4 and i don't plan on playing it anytime soon

2) why do i have to try to populate the server to state that it will fail like our last bf server?

3) never stated i was all knowing and in no way think i am. What i am using as a basis to my statement is the past experience with a BF server 

4) how are they different? you have yet to say anything other than "BF 3 and 4 are different because one has a 3 and the other one has a 4" 

1) lol i never stated that i played BF4 and i don't plan on playing it anytime soon

2) why do i have to try to populate the server to state that it will fail like our last bf server?

3) never stated i was all knowing and in no way think i am. What i am using as a basis to my statement is the past experience with a BF server 

4) how are they different? you have yet to say anything other than "BF 3 and 4 are different because one has a 3 and the other one has a 4" 

Yeah dude, they have different numbers

crazy

Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy in this situation, I occasionally played on the server but it was dead so what would be the point of joining to try to get the server populated with only myself? I've tried that several times and yet no avail (I wonder why?). I never stated I "never used the server" either, like I said I tried to populate in many times. Don't try to act so smart on what I do, unless you are the NSA or stalking me than you have no clue on what you're talking about. You're practically slowly turning into those "people" that think they know more about a person than the person knows themself. There were no admins to control server first, second there was no auto balance so it could be 10V2 if people wanted it to be which often happened when the server came to a somewhat alright amount of people. Third a lot of the sever settings were off and if you combine that will all the other shit we need to get fixed than that's what you get; an empty server.

Stop acting self righteous and learn that you're not as "smart" as you think you are 

All you're doing here is calling me out for calling you out. You have nothing on me.

I'm not trying to make you look like the bad guy, I'm trying to prove a point that you haven't done shit. Maybe that can change? It's up to you.

Congrats on avoiding his entire question.

Again.

When do I get my cookie? I decided to be a little more mature and maybe try to stop this flaming argument but here you are, just flapping the fire with your common sense. You three can gang bang me all day long with your posts if you want, makes no difference to me. 

This thread was made for fun but went down in a fiery blaze of glory 

All you're doing here is calling me out for calling you out. You have nothing on me.

I'm not trying to make you look like the bad guy, I'm trying to prove a point that you haven't done shit. Maybe that can change? It's up to you.

No, I said that what you called me out for was utter and complete non-sense. I've done more shit than you actually, I even made the FIRST event that got a shit ton of sG members (including yourself) to join in on Battlefield 4 and have a great time. I'm not trying to point fingers or anything but I'm pretty sure I've done more than you when it comes to what you're trying to call me out on. The original plan was to host the event on OUR server but it wasn't up. All you've done for sG in BF4 is unintentionally get a sticky thread for getting everyone's name together on battlelog. "I'm trying to prove a point you haven't done shit" Maybe YOU can change that? Stop being so pessimistic and maybe you could.

When do I get my cookie? I decided to be a little more mature and maybe try to stop this flaming argument but here you are, just flapping the fire with your common sense. You three can gang bang me all day long with your posts if you want, makes no difference to me. 

This thread was made for fun but went down in a fiery blaze of glory 

lol, you start the whole fight and then proceed to be a complete child when you know you are wrong. good to know who is being mature. 

also you have yet to prove how the game is different. 

you are now aware that demon is that [doge]fag who teamkills and stacks teams like a motherfucker but then comes into forums trying to take credit for the collective will of us bf4 players

how are zed serp and this dude SO's again?

throw drake in here for being a dumbass

Edited by Carl Sagan

Sign in to follow this