Sign in to follow this  
Guest Master Chief 2007

Hi everybody! Merry Christmas from master chief

Where have I feigned innocence? I thought I was logged on a different account and hadn't switched over? Don't think I'm claiming innocence on anything?

Sorry would you like me to deny it?

:o oh god master chief hacked my account... Shut up.

You're presence in this thread is as useful as paper bag in the ocean.

Do yourself a favour and jump into a topic your opinion counts in as you haven't a half clue who I am, meaning you obviously have no idea why I made the thread...

Shoo little boy

Edited by Rayne

You defended yourself from a different account, and acted like you were a different person. Is this because you needed someone to defend you but everyone realizes you're an idiot so you have to act like someone else to fake yourself some support? What a sad life. Do yourself a favor and disappear again.

/>You defended yourself from a different account, and acted like you were a different person. Is this because you needed someone to defend you but everyone realizes you're an idiot so you have to act like someone else to fake yourself some support? What a sad life. Do yourself a favor and disappear again.

Are you done? Think there are some more new fags who need your wise words.

Edited by Rayne

You defended yourself from a different account, and acted like you were a different person. Is this because you needed someone to defend you but everyone realizes you're an idiot so you have to act like someone else to fake yourself some support? What a sad life. Do yourself a favor and disappear again.

damn-son-you-just-got-served.jpg

/>

Are you done? Think there are some more new fags who need your wise words.

I think everyone's positive you're a retard now, so yeah, all done.

I'm the retard who originally wrote the recruitment process which eventually let your desperate ass into the community 'son'. I'd also like to remind you, you are basing your entire flame on bad typing and observation. Congratulations, the gold medal is yours.

Wake me when the interesting people get here. Already caused drama to start, community is more fun already.

The recruitment process we recently revamped because it was so shitty? I actually didn't go through that. Sorry.

You're a retard for trying to defend yourself from a different account lmao. How pathetic can you get? Next you'll be sending yourself emails threatening yourself and then claiming they were from a troll friend and will join KGame's ranks.

This is drama? Shit happens every day lol.

Not even sure what KGamers is, if you didn't read I'm not playing cs anymore.

As for the recruitment system it has changed slightly layout changes over 6 years funnily enough. The way it works is exactly the same.

You got much left other than the same thing, you're boring me slightly. Thought the managers and ranked people in this clan were more creative.

Wouldn't even bother mentioning mine and fox.bios' flame wars. You're to new to know who he is.

Its like this, Cause most of the people who started the drama are no longer here or just don't got nothing to start drama about! I like how calm it has been. It is a nice feeling knowing that I can go on sG servers or in forms with out getting harassed about it!Then we don't got the fags like Kgame and Ruffles on here causing the drama! We should be happy that this is a much calmer place for people to come here and hang out without all the Bull shit that was going on!

Edited by sweetrock

p2 has told me quite a bit about you

nvm this thread has me all confused idk lmfao

Edited by Sean

Wait. You still talk to P2?

yeah lol

he gave me a history lesson on uv like a month ago or something

Edited by Sean

Oh god. You need to tell me of this history lesson. XD I would love to hear his interpretation. XD Tell him I said hi, btw. =P

i just remember chief being involved in the start-up of uv

Yeah. The person you are being told about is who this thread is about. Nothing to be confused about. =P

i just skimmed through the rayne&josh stuff and wat'd

"now he was insulting uv members?????? wow ur a fucking retard. what other bunch of bullshit are u going to come up with ohh i banned him cause he was hacking. wow ur skin must be fucking black "

LOL

Oh god. You need to tell me of this history lesson. XD I would love to hear his interpretation. XD Tell him I said hi, btw. =P

Technically his interpretation would be more accurate than everybody else's although I'm positive he left out the money details!