Sign in to follow this  
Guest Master Chief 2007

Hi everybody! Merry Christmas from master chief

Guest Master Chief 2007

I'm sure this will probably kick up a shit storm but I'd like to think we've grown up since my last appearance.

I've been mulling over the forums the past few days and noticed how completely boring this once epic clan has become. What happened to the drama, the 16 page thread's on one person's antics.

I know a lot of you hate me so I want you to know my presence isn't in any way harmful, I don't have any time for cs:s cs:go or what ever it is called, although in my free time at work I may check out the forums.

Are there any of the cool cats still around or is it all new fags now?

Would like a good ol' catch up with some of the champs.

Also just re-read through the 'Legendary Thread' from when boriscoolman made a nice little thread in regards to my return as 'Hannibal King'. That's when this community was epic. I know a lot of you didn't like me but I sure as hell brought a lot more fun to the forums than its current status.

Anyhoo... Good to be home!

Edited by Master Chief 2007

Guest Master Chief 2007

Wave search 'Master Chief' and go to the last page, you'll see a few things.

Figured me coming back would give this community a fun kick :) 

Oh and I think the reason why there isn't as much drama anymore (well consistently) is because everyone has kinda grown up and the kiddies like ROFL are either funny or hide behind a racist, veil of stupidity *cough*water*cough* 

Guest Master Chief 2007

I wonder whether my presence will change that at all, nice thought? 

Guest Master Chief 2007

Well Danielle I was expecting a better reception from you!

Guest Master Chief 2007

Oh and I think the reason why there isn't as much drama anymore (well consistently) is because everyone has kinda grown up and the kiddies like ROFL are either funny or hide behind a racist, veil of stupidity *cough*water*cough* 

This isn't a valid reason, we all pretended we were 'grown up' when it originated anyway. This community has always been strongest when its been in dramatic crisis. It all looks very diminished now. 

I can't believe the servers look so dead either! I'm glad the community is still going but I cant believe the servers have dwindled so much!

Guest Master Chief 2007

We've got 3 strong servers. And 2 weak servers.

Exactly, used to fight for a space on all of the 7 or 8 servers...

Exactly, used to fight for a space on all of the 7 or 8 servers...

I remember when I used to fight for space on JB... :(

Anyway welcome back old fag

I dunno if I remember seeing you on the servers back in 2007 or not since there have been a lot of people with the name master chief come and go.

But yeah I remember back in css when ze was one of the more popular servers.

Guest Master Chief 2007

I remember when I used to fight for space on JB... :(

Anyway welcome back old fag

Was never a fan of JB, too many youngsters and too much mic spamming for my liking, I preferred being the center of attention which is difficult there.

Very old fag in this place! 6 long years, crikey.

I dunno if I remember seeing you on the servers back in 2007 or not since there have been a lot of people with the name master chief come and go.

But yeah I remember back in css when ze was one of the more popular servers.

If you were too remember me in 07 it would of been the zombie server as ZE wasn't around then. Or WCS1 or WCS2. 

Best place to see if you remember me is looking up a few old threads concerning 'Hannibal King' or 'Master Chief' in 07-09

Huh really? My memory is blurred but I do remember playing ze_island_escape back in 2007. That map was the best back then.

Guest Master Chief 2007

Huh really? My memory is blurred but I do remember playing ze_island_escape back in 2007. That map was the best back then.

I stand corrected, I seem to recall ze_jurassicpark as well? I'm sure that was added everntually. Island escape was with the river and the two boats wasn't it?

Was never a fan of JB, too many youngsters and too much mic spamming for my liking, I preferred being the center of attention which is difficult there.

Very old fag in this place! 6 long years, crikey.

When I got here the "youngster issue" wasn't a problem until SOMEONE had to change the no balls rule.

Mother

Fucking

Multiquote

(And / or edit your most recent post)

Get mad about it