Sign in to follow this  
sithlordRED

bad times

Since nobody else is being up front...

This isn't fucking Facebook. If you personally are struggling with a problem that you feel we can fix, then ask it here. But this isn't Facebook, topics aren't your fucking status updates. Post it in the shitbox or keep it to yourself, we don't care.

This isn't fucking Facebook. If you personally are struggling with a problem that you feel we can fix, then ask it here. But this isn't Facebook, topics aren't your fucking status updates. Post it in the shitbox or keep it to yourself, we don't care.

You don't need to go all out against him... He's probably seeking some kind of support from us and you shouldn't make him feel worse.

You don't need to go all out against him... He's probably seeking some kind of support from us and you shouldn't make him feel worse.

Let's be realistic here, sG is a terrible place to get support. He doesn't know many of us aren't here to be loving and kind....

/>

Let's be realistic here, sG is a terrible place to get support. He doesn't know many of us aren't here to be loving and kind....

Look at kung's thread, no one's being a cock to him in that thread, no reason to be one here when he's obviously going through a pretty serious matter.

You just said he doesn't know us, so how would he know sG is a terrible place to get support? Well now you've shown him

Who the fuck comes to a gaming forum for family support? 

this is the last fuckin place i would come. you all are terrible at advice.

Especially if you came a day ago and barely anyone knows who you are/cares about you.

If you act like that of course its a terrible place so ditch the fucking attitude, champ. On topic: you need to realize you basically just signed up on the forums, no one really knows much about you, and now you are just announcing you are leaving when you haven't been here a month, leaving threads are reserved for a more than 2 week leave and when people know you and would notice your absence. My advice is first make an introduction thread before dumping your life on us, no offense. 

If you act like that of course its a terrible place so ditch the fucking attitude, champ. On topic: you need to realize you basically just signed up on the forums, no one really knows much about you, and now you are just announcing you are leaving when you haven't been here a month, leaving threads are reserved for a more than 2 week leave and when people know you and would notice your absence. My advice is first make an introduction thread before dumping your life on us, no offense. 

no offense taken. for all those people i pissed off for making this thread. im sorry. i know that this isnt facebook. also i dont have that many friends that are around me right now. ill make that intro thread when i get back. for the people that stood up for me thank you.

Oh shit I feel like a massive fucking dick when he said "with lord" I thought he meant with him (sithLORDred) not dying...

sorry.

Edited by Ichalvl

hi everyone just an update. (btw im using a friend's computer) the family issue isnt going to well. just a summary, a family member is with Lord now. :( this will be the last update. ill be back on 27th. see you then.

I couldn't imagine any social issue would be going well if you had to go out your way and use someone else's computer to let people who have completely no idea who you are about your personal issues.

You're one cold mother fucker.

no offense taken. for all those people i pissed off for making this thread. im sorry. i know that this isnt facebook. also i dont have that many friends that are around me right now. ill make that intro thread when i get back. for the people that stood up for me thank you.

I don't think you pissed anyone off and if you could truly call somebody your friend, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind it if you made the effort to spend time and be around them. 

Oh shit I feel like a massive fucking dick when he said "with lord" I thought he meant with him (sithLORDred) not dying...

sorry.

You knew fine well what you meant. I laughed, but only at the fact you're bold as brass, not at his problem.

Look at kung's thread, no one's being a cock to him in that thread, no reason to be one here when he's obviously going through a pretty serious matter.

Honestly, I was reluctant to view my thread since I thought nobody would help but never mind.

Honestly, I was reluctant to view my thread since I thought nobody would help but never mind.

Are you still getting "gay(er)" after reaching out to the SavedGamers community or have you regained your interest in women?

Personally the thought of getting my ass pounded and a d*** covered in feces by someone hairier than me put me off even thinking about thinking about being gay and would probably make me depressed too. 

Who the fuck comes to a gaming forum for family support? 

this is the last fuckin place i would come. you all are terrible at advice.

It's not your fault, Skotti.

Are you still getting "gay(er)" after reaching out to the SavedGamers community or have you regained your interest in women?

Personally the thought of getting my ass pounded and a d*** covered in feces by someone hairier than me put me off even thinking about thinking about being gay and would probably make me depressed too. 

I don't think you should be having a single thought of that.