Sign in to follow this  
ChosenOne2000

Happy Veterans Day sG

I'd like to take the time to recognize the community members who are/were members of the Armed Forces:

driz

c12k

Howard Dean

MindSpring

Water.exe

Elmo

Fox.bios

Waylon

Mufasa (per Siesan)

Balthazar (per Rune)

Foh (even though he RQ'd...I know he lurks)

UltaPonch (last year of college ROTC before he becomes a 2LT)

(I'm missing a few)

Post the missing member's name in the thread and I'll add it to the list. If they post in this thread or if you see a random post of theirs on the forum, please upvote them to show your thanks.

-c12k

ChosenOne2000

Captain, Army Medical Service Corps

Combat Aviation Brigade Behavioral Health Officer

101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)

Happy Rememberance Day to those in Canada.

Lest we forget.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them. Lest we forget..."

Thanks for serving everyone!

Sigh. I may be going on a stretch with this one, but Balthazar has been in the Navy for a good- Two years? (Might be three now that I think about it.) He may not be a good friend of yours, but he is mine. It would be a shame to see you guys pit him out simply because you had a feud on the internet despite him serving alongside you.

He still plays WCS with you guys on occasion.

Other than that:

Just wanted to thank you all for your service to our country. Couldn't be where we are without you.

Edited by Rune

Sigh. I may be going on a stretch with this one, but Balthazar has been in the Navy for a good- Two years? (Might be three now that I think about it.) He may not be a good friend of yours, but he is mine. It would be a shame to see you guys pit him out simply because you had a feud on the internet despite him serving alongside you.

Other than that:

Just wanted to thank you all for your service to our country. Couldn't be where we are without you.

added

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by our nation." -- George Washington

Happy Veterans day to all who serve.

Also a huge dose of 'Merica to go with it

Other than that:

Oh for real? What's his rate if you can ask him for me.