Sign in to follow this  
Ichalvl

sG Plug.Dj?

I dunno if any of you guys have heard of / use this website, but it's called plug.dj and it's basically a radio website where we can create rooms and people can play their own music.

A lot of rooms use it as a form of advertising, because getting lots of people into the room makes it go to the front page and then some people could join and see sG's stuff or something.

It's pretty darn handy for having music play in the background and also as a ghetto chatroom. The title would probably be something like "Syndicate Gamers [JoinSG.net]"

Website for anyone interested: >>Http://plug.dj

I could make the room if anyone is interested in using it.

http://plug.dj/syndicate-gamers-joinsg-net/ <-- Room I made. It's going to be playing shitty dubstep until someone else comes in and plays.

Edited by Ichalvl

Dude, my friends and I handled a plug.dj room a while ago, it was really fun.

I have like 800 points or something on there.

Is this like turntable.fm? Looks like it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I've never been on turntable.fm, but maybe. It's a little more user friendly.

Also I'm getting some good feedback on this so I'm going to go ahead and create the room. I'll be in it as often as I can, moderating and shit. Autowoot, fanbot, etc is allowed. :D

http://plug.dj/syndicate-gamers-joinsg-net/

Edited by Ichalvl

I'm still at school but it sounds like we got some people in here. Once i get home I'll start auto joining the dj table and hopefully it will get a few more sG people over the weekend.

is it live steaming? i have a Pro Dj mixer home, and i can mix live, or made a long mix so it can be played sometimes, but is it for sG or just for fun?

- it is NOT live streaming. As much as I love your fucking awesome music, you'll have to upload to youtube.

- It's for fun. It's also so we can start to get some new people into sG by the free advertising you get when it hits the front page.