Sign in to follow this  
jbandito

Kinda Realized

You were cool when you first joined. Then you got SO and became a gigantic faggot. Then you decided to go join another clan and when that failed, you came crawling back. Once you came back, you did nothing but troll and make fun of others, and a bigger faggot  than ever. If you have nothing nice to say, just get the fuck out and stay the fuck out.

Yours truly,

The anger Asian

You were cool when you first joined. Then you got SO and became a gigantic faggot. Then you decided to go join another clan and when that failed, you came crawling back. Once you came back, you did nothing but troll and make fun of others, and a bigger faggot  than ever. If you have nothing nice to say, just get the fuck out and stay the fuck out.

Yours truly,

The anger Asian

Lole, what you said is basically me summed up.

how cum u dont h8 me pls explain

Well, it's a shame to see you go. We had some good times on JB and Path of Exile.

Shit happens, people move on. If it counts for anything, I never begrudged you or Youngz for SiJ. I stopped playing CS:GO around that time as well, so we never really got to talk after that. At this point, I may as well be honest; you did become progressively more vindictive with Mitch and Toxy around. Hell, I felt that I became more vindictive with Mitch and Toxy around. 

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you plan on doing. Hopefully we can hang out again on JB or some other server in the future, if I can get over my CS apathy.

See ya, Bandaid.

Posted · Hidden by Clamps, December 30, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Clamps, December 30, 2015 - No reason given

Wait, what did bandaid do again? Something with SiJ?

Am I supposed to hate him? I don't hate him. We were MC buds. And by buds I mean I wanted to murder him.

...who wants to start a pool on when he'll be back?