Sign in to follow this  
HoeStomper

What is sG's problem

Why is it that the management of sG gives SO to people that have not even been in the clan for 1 week. What the fuck is going through their heads.

http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/540703

For one Kyle, this little shit JUST got acceted into the clan and you give him SO right off the bat.... Well damn Lets give iTalk Management positions He may make better decisions in picking SO's and what not than what we currently have......

I find sG's common sense to be lacking

You gave these guys SO and didnt even think of other people that could be better or have been loyal to the clan longer.

Here are some other SO's that were recently picked

http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/522995

http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/498354

Who are these loyal people that deserve it more? Do they play on the servers everyday? I think these SOs are fine...? :S

I haven't looked for people in the clan that have been in longer that deserve it, This information was just brought to my attention and I thought I would post about it let the people know....It doenst matter if they play everyday, I play 2-3 times a week sometimes just depends on my work schedule does that make me not eligible? It should'nt

I take personal offense to this post. 

Am i not an exemplary clan member who everyone respects and admires?

I was a week 1 pick, are you saying I was a mistake? You Hoe

By the looks of it, you are horrible and you should take offence.

I'd rather have a newfag who's a good admin than an oldfag who doesn't give a fuck. SO isnt about longevity; it's about what's best for the server.

I could see it if thats your only option, But I am SURE there are more deserving members that arnt 2 days old........

I'd rather have a newfag who's a good admin than an oldfag who doesn't give a fuck. SO isnt about longevity; it's about what's best for the server.

I believe a lot of these new day 1 people have been scoped out prior to their acceptance.  They are admins who have proven their knowledge of the server rules, and the hopefully have the maturity to execute their roles as an SO.

Just because they just joined the clan / forum aspect of the community, doesn't mean they just joined the server / community in general.

Take into consideration I don't know any of these new SO's.  I just know these are some of the things tossed around that I hear quite a bit.

I could see it if thats your only option, But I am SURE there are more deserving members that arnt 2 days old........

A SO doesn't need to know the storied history of the clan's drama to admin a server. There have been newfags who have been elevated to staff. Yeah I scratch my head and ask "didn't I just accept this kid's app?", but that's another topic for another day...

The new, medium, oldfag argument has its place; it's just not in the context of policing a server.