Sign in to follow this  
Ika

sensei golden-tail

Necklace costs 6k and essential for a knife races. If you do this though, make a bash immunity item then.

ummm, something along the lines of ice totem?

Restricted necklace and added the golden tail that was missing. I tried to make it last 3 seconds but it seems to last for 15. I was playing it and kind of liked it, though. Let me know if it really is too long.

Restricted necklace and added the golden tail that was missing. I tried to make it last 3 seconds but it seems to last for 15. I was playing it and kind of liked it, though. Let me know if it really is too long.

have my babies

This race is already restricted to most maps as it needs a lot of space to be effective, now it's vulnerable to so many classes and there is nothing you can do about it. People can also now see where you're going (grapple) and where you're hiding (tail).

No knife race should be limited from necklace as knife races are MUCH more prone to any slow/root/bash/blood hunter bleed, this is as you may guess, is because they have to be within close proximity.

With bash and slows still affecting Golden Tail and using the tactic of waiting in a corner for them to charge you, it is fairly easy to kill.

tl;dr revert the nerf

Does seem long but I almost want to say that seeing the tail is a problem at least I never notice it lol

These changes absolutely killed the race. The necklace change isn't as bad, going night elf or bloodseeker was one of the few counters that people had to use against me and I completely made that useless by using $6k. The tail is what's killing me. The way I play the race is to jump arround irratically, making it hard for people to know where i am/where I'm going. Not only can they now see where I'm going for 15 seconds, refreshed if hit, but I can't see shit at all because I circle around the same area at least twice -- that line is super opaque. Either nerf it to 3 seconds or bring back the functionality of removing it when standing still for a second or two.

Edited by Rootbeer Koolaid

The way I play the race is to jump arround irratically, making it hard for people to know where i am/where I'm going.

Which freezes an entire team at spawn for example.

Sensi is fun, nerf it a little if people wanna cry xD. i think its fine in my opinion

FFS. If he follows the rules of "pls nerf im crying babi die from dis clas is op" then EVERY FUCKING KNIFE RACE will be nerfed to the ground. 

The whole point to knife races is that they get in your face, are fast, and hard to kill. Wanna know why? Because, unlike you, they can't dome you with an M4 from 50 feet away. If knife races keep getting nerfed then it's going to be Human Alliance 3.