Sign in to follow this  
Moist

orcish horde limitation

the orcish horde spam is getting ridiculous on small maps such as office, it's extremely easy to go from full hp to none through only chain lightning spam.

currently there are 11 people playing orcish horde on a server of 27. i believe there should be a certain limit to the people who can play orcish horde, because between the chain lightning and crit nade spam, office isn't fun to play anymore.

Crying it is too strong on 1 map of the entire server shouldn't lead to putting a limit on the race. By that argument I demand a player cap of 1 human alliance and 1 human general because fuck their short ass CDs on their teleport.

you really need to calm down, it's a suggestion and i don't know why you came in here so heated

Fuck off seriously... There is no reason to put a LIMIT on 1 of 4 races that new people begin with.

Crying it is too strong on 1 map of the entire server shouldn't lead to putting a limit on the race. By that argument I demand a player cap of 1 human alliance and 1 human general because fuck their short ass CDs on their teleport.

There are more small maps... Crackhouse for example and even in tight area choke points on other maps can be ridiculous if they played together, It's like 5 or 6 seconds for a teleport and you can probably go a lot further bunny hoping with longjump and speed in that time frame depending on the map. 

Maybe instead we force a cap on all races that don't have one to like 5 even. I mean that's still a lot but it's a common ground to stop the entire server going one race but also still have enough that we aren't forcing everyone to be different races.

Maybe instead we force a cap on all races that don't have one to like 5 even. I mean that's still a lot but it's a common ground to stop the entire server going one race but also still have enough that we aren't forcing everyone to be different races.

that's what i meant, i didn't mean to limit it to like 2 lol

that's what i meant, i didn't mean to limit it to like 2 lol

Whoops, my bad...Was a little slow on the take..

Doesn't just one person having a necklace protect his team mates who are really close since it will stop the orc from even casting chain light? I know it reduces the damage from chain light in case it does jump to you.

Maybe necklace range should be a little bigger so that sticking close ish to team mates can be viable in avoiding ultimates?

Man its going to suck when I get to a race with a limitation of 1 and I want to level it to 100... geegee.

Only a few races have a limitation of 1. The majority of races have a limit of 2.