Sign in to follow this  
Dyscivist

Tried CS:S for the first time in months

I used to feel the same. I think Csgo was supposed to be more like CoD, which saddens me. And everything in Csgo is so slow, CSS is super fast and fun.

You've just contradicted yourself bro.

You've just contradicted yourself bro.

Why? I'e always felt like CoD is super slow and rigid. I've hated the gameplay because of how weird it is to move around, look around, aim down sights, etc.

Also I had just woken up when I posted that so I probably did.

/>

Why? I'e always felt like CoD is super slow and rigid. I've hated the gameplay because of how weird it is to move around, look around, aim down sights, etc.

Also I had just woken up when I posted that so I probably did.

You kidding? The latest COD is just strap a laser sight on an SMG and run around without aiming down the sight. The game's so broken it's hilarious.

CS:GO is alot like left 4 dead 2 in terms of shooting mechanics, and seeing that i played a ton of L4D2 i got really used to CS:GO when i had it in beta

Same for CSS, i played a ton of half life 2 deathmatch and adjusted pretty quickly to source

nowadays the only shooter i play seriously is TF2, which could explain why I'm bad at both CS's

Cod is way more run and gun than CS, which is much more about placement and team strategy.

You kidding? The latest COD is just strap a laser sight on an SMG and run around without aiming down the sight. The game's so broken it's hilarious.

n2f and I can confirm.

laser sight smgs all day