Sign in to follow this  
Master Chadron

lol

This topic is now about how I should go about nerfing the autosniper.

Popular suggestions have been to nerf the damage or restrict crusaders wish from re-spawning it

/>

Popular suggestions have been to nerf the damage or restrict crusaders wish from re-spawning it

I'd say crusaders... Don't wanna be nerfin a gun just cause it's good :P

The hacks are strong in this one.

Just make it so crusader's wish doesn't work with it. Auto-Snipe for 1k is just way to good

/>

Agreed. Nerfing damage should be a last resort. Changing the weapon price and restricting it from crusader's wish are better first steps.

This making it non crusaders would make it more high risk buy since even with cash it would cost a lot more to keep buying it if you get ganked by a knife race

Is it possible we could have a "Crusader's Sacrifice" or other such item? $2500 to save a weapon of over $4500 value.

Restrict crusader's. But we need a good AWP race like Sentinel or my Rasterize Thrashcron race on the server before it gets nerfed. AWP just isn't fun on wcs when it takes 2 hits to kill someone half the time.

Play a disarm race, gg. :)

I'd say disarm wouldn't be any more frustrating to these races than it is to current players using Crusader's Wish :D

you caught me it was all a secret flame pred buff

Agreed. Nerfing damage should be a last resort. Changing the weapon price and restricting it from crusader's wish are better first steps.

As much as I hate Autos in any game anywhere, I agree with Thorgot 100%. #needtogetbackonwc3

Restricting from Crusaders worked for the Negev, it should be done to autos too. After a couple rounds of someone whoring an autosniper the server just degenerates into 3-4 people per team camping with autosnipes. Really annoying.

Restricting from Crusaders worked for the Negev, it should be done to autos too. After a couple rounds of someone whoring an autosniper the server just degenerates into 3-4 people per team camping with autosnipes. Really annoying.

You just gotta outsmart them... Only a dumbass tries to outsnipe an auto sniper(unless the player who's sniping is really bad). Just flank them, tele to their face etc... But yeah restricting crusaders would be nice :P