Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Big Bang Theory>Arrested Development

/>

The Wire > Everything Else

omar4.png

I've only seen one episode and though it was just OK. I'm planning on giving it another try this winter.

/>I like big bang theory, but im more of a fan of Psych.

Psych is way funnier IMO. This last season was just perfect. Made the show more serious with more of a plot while still having moments of hilarity.

/>

Kgame seems like one of those kids whose mom never lets him go outside because he's allergic to everything. You know, the kid you invite over once to play but then scrapes his knee while playing soccer so your mom has to take him home and you never invite him over again.

Not really related, just an observation.

Haha damn man you are spot on except for the part where you were wrong, which is the entire post

/>

Oh noes! I am le flooding the forums with my posts.

P.S. great post. Quality.

Sorry, I don't usually bother reading arguments that start with "I don't understand" unless the poster's name starts with "Golden" and ends in "tongue". I will now respond to your post.

/>

Watch a full season and then get back to me. After all, the show is fucking called ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. You have to watch it develop in order to fully enjoy it.

This made me laugh... a lot. You can't claim smart comedy when you can't even grasp the painfully obvious triple meaning in the title.

Reason 1) George Senior (a land developer) is arrested for his crimes. (Really, how did you not get this?)

Reason 2) Members of the Bluth family (such as Lindsay and Gob) suffer from arrested development in the psychological sense. If you don't know what that means, a basic way of saying it is "people who refuse to grow up".

Reason 3) The family lives in a housing development that has been put on hold.

... Mr. Know It All aren't ya? I gave one reason as well, dummy. Why do you assume I don't know this information as well. Oh ya... Arrogance.

/>/>

You're right, it was probably kickball.

Well played. I chuckled at this.

/>/>

... Mr. Know It All aren't ya? I gave one reason as well, dummy. Why do you assume I don't know this information as well. Oh ya... Arrogance.

your reason wasn't a valid reason. Every character in anything ever develops. And I assume that you don't know because of how much of a fucking dumb mongoloid you are in-game and on the forums.

Nice double post again, btw.

e: C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Edited by KGame

I watched the Godfather years ago, couldn't even tell you what the plot was.

And the circlejerk surrounding AD turns me off from it, so I've never even bothered to watch an episode.

I can understand resenting fanboyism, but seriously, it's really good.

I suppose I'll check it out sometime

Go into it with an open mind. Give it a couple of episodes, and see if you end up liking it, and if not, it shouldn't be something you hate.

I've only seen one episode and though it was just OK. I'm planning on giving it another try this winter.

Psych is way funnier IMO. This last season was just perfect. Made the show more serious with more of a plot while still having moments of hilarity.

Haha damn man you are spot on except for the part where you were wrong, which is the entire post

You really need to watch more than one episode of any TV species, especially the wire. It starts out slow and is hard to follow since it doesn't focus on one single character, but a plethora of people.

Ever watched Big Bang Theory without a laugh track?

one of my favorite youtube comments ever describes it pretty well.

"It's like looking into an alternate universe where the show was written as a surrealist drama about the soul-crushing loneliness of the severely autistic.

In the series finale, Raj hangs himself while Sheldon lies screaming on the floor pissing himself and the speccy one just stands there wondering why he doesn't feel the need to stop it."

Ever watched Big Bang Theory without a laugh track?

one of my favorite youtube comments ever describes it pretty well.

"It's like looking into an alternate universe where the show was written as a surrealist drama about the soul-crushing loneliness of the severely autistic.

In the series finale, Raj hangs himself while Sheldon lies screaming on the floor pissing himself and the speccy one just stands there wondering why he doesn't feel the need to stop it."

oh god who let you out of the cage