Sign in to follow this  
Jason

New Deals, New Thread - Giveaways round 2

/>

I really hate seeing people posting single player only games, it's completely stupid.

Nothing's wrong with single player only. Tomb Raider is a great game, and it actually isn't just single player.

On topic, Borderlands 2 ofc, my GOTY 2012

i still have a copy of Borderlands 2 that i have yet to give away. i'm up to trade for something else. i'd really like a copy of metro: last light or bioshock infinite. 

Nothing's wrong with single player only. Tomb Raider is a great game, and it actually isn't just single player.

On topic, Borderlands 2 ofc, my GOTY 2012

Did I mention any specifics? No. The reason why i said what I said, was because why spend money on a game that offers nothing but single player, when it's completely free. Yes, I know, everyone doesn't like to pirate but seriously, it's free shit.

RE6, i never played it but i heard it was alright

If you're a classic fan, it was absolute shit. It was more to introduce new players with COD styles. It was fun to play, mind you, but it's just NOT for everyone.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

If you're a classic fan, it was absolute shit. It was more to introduce new players with COD styles. It was fun to play, mind you, but it's just NOT for everyone.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

I agree, RE6 was very lackluster compared to it's predecessors and full of QTEs

BL2 and season pass for 20 bucks total.

Waiting on Dead Space pack and Bioshock Infinite to have better deals but probably missed it because I haven't been paying much attention. What is the purpose of this thread? lol

/>

Did I mention any specifics? No. The reason why i said what I said, was because why spend money on a game that offers nothing but single player, when it's completely free. Yes, I know, everyone doesn't like to pirate but seriously, it's free shit.

Support the developers, this is their living. I'll admit that I don't always buy games first, but if I like the game or if I finish it feeling satisfied I definitely pay for it.