Sign in to follow this  
Piero

Opinion on JailBreak's Server Officers

To be honest, JB would be nothing if we didn't have any kind of support on it. There are a few people who actually are dedicated and really committed to

accomplish the a better development for the server. After all there are some of these people that stand out. If I called out the three best Server Officers, I'd

called them for guiding, teaching and instructing the community.

I'd call TurtleFrenzy, JFK, and Eddy as best Server Officers in Jail Break.

3rd. TurtleFrenzy, because he's always watching carefully, he does his best to keep dem CT rebels on their place.

2nd. I would call JFK, because he also does a very good job keeping the server flowing, and his arduous job porting the maps for our precious server. He

really work hours on these maps, I've seen this guy working at 4 am, and I've seen a lot of dedication implied.

1st. I would call Eddy as best active SO on the server because, this guy always try to get a laugh off each player. When things going crazy he stands up and 

do what ever it needs to be done. When there is a misunderstanding Eddy doesn't stand in a corner to watch, he starts to talk with people and explain how it has

to be done, and he clears everything up. 

Bro. Don't scare away new members. Not cool. HE IS JUST BEING NICE.

He's/she(doubt it) already donated, no reason for you to believe I could possibly scare them off.

Edited by RKeaton

you don't even fucking play the server...

kgame, how long will it take you to fuck off of the forums?

You have closer to 0 than 1000 posts worth reading.

Just asking

EDIT: If you're that oblivious, make another acct.

when I get bored. not happening anytime soon at this rate lol.

Why would I make another account? that's dumb lol

Eddy is a bad SO, he bans me for no reason

on an unrelated note, don't forget to raise ur dongers ヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ

Is rasing our dongers still not allowed in Admin chat? ヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼.ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ

No favorite. They are all pretty chill dudes, but we all know which one is closest to all of our hearts. 

#bowlcutarmy  :wub:

Edited by Faptastic