Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

New race: Persnickety. Edge's event reward race.

Race too fun.

That and at level 30, I get 64 bullets in a mag instead of 50.

Dwarven War Golems Shard and Detonate skills aren't working (could just be shard which is causing det to not work, but not sure). Without even putting points into the shard skill it will still say you are embedding shards into opponents and when you do have points in the shard and det skill when you die you deal no damage to anyone with shards in them and it instead says you are damaging yourself with the shards and the damage is anywhere between 15-30 points of damage per shard

Shopmenu item mole, can we change up the code so it does the team check as the round starts instead? I recently got auto switched and I happened to buy a mole and guess what happened I moled my spawn.

Race too fun.

That and at level 30, I get 64 bullets in a mag instead of 50.

Oops, didn't test the expertise properly obviously. Also yes, it needs a slight nerf.

Oops, didn't test the expertise properly obviously. Also yes, it needs a slight nerf.

Lol I don't mind if its at 30. I also suggest changing it to instead of flat 64, maybe 1-2 extra bullets per level past a certain point that maxes at a certain point.

Lol I don't mind if its at 30. I also suggest changing it to instead of flat 64, maybe 1-2 extra bullets per level past a certain point that maxes at a certain point.

That's what it's supposed to do, up to a max of 64.

Archmage Proudmoore: Spawns with 125 hp, when using the ultimate the race's health will be set back to 100, then 10 hp is added back. This only occurs once from what I noticed. For example, purchasing Ring of Regen and getting above 100 hp will not reset health back down to 100 after using the ultimate.

I didn't get a chance to check to see if the race would allow to go from 125 to 135 when using the ultimate.

Deadly decoy doesn't appear to be working, I pop my ultimate and have some people do 150 damage to me and they take 0 damage with thorns and ultimate maxed.

Judge of Altana doesn't take any backstab damage as it is supposed to according to the description.

what description are you talking about...?

Kozu, Shadow Lurker, and Prof X are all broken because of their dmg resist skills for whatever reason, there could be more but so far those three are confirmed borked.

If it is what I am thinking, it is the magic resist bugging out and resisting everything.

Altana really needs to get fixed or temporarily removed, people keep hopping on it and saying it's also fixed when it is not.

Apparently it is working as intended according to skit. Can we can the description changed?

Edit: The race does really need to be reworked, it's way to fucking good.

Edited by B-cock #420

Altana really needs to get fixed or temporarily removed, people keep hopping on it and saying it's also fixed when it is not.

Apparently it is working as intended according to skit. Can we can the description changed?

Edit: The race does really need to be reworked, it's way to fucking good.

Shall we start a nerf altana poll?

Shall we start a nerf altana poll?

Coolness pls

Can we also change it so all roots doesn't point to the location of the enemy? Its bad enough that you get blinded by the roots animation but then to have it point to your exact location is just dumb.

Edited by B-cock #420

Coolness pls

Can we also change it so all roots doesn't point to the location of the enemy? Its bad enough that you get blinded by the roots animation but then to have it point to your exact location is just dumb.

It's a two way street, you get to know where they're coming from and they get to know where you're at! Lol

• Fixed a bug where dreadknight was only taking reduced knife damage if he was using a knife himself
  • Fixed a bug where dreadknight's bonus knife damage was only working if the enemy player was dreadknight.
  • Changed dreadknight's bonus knife damage to magic damage

** to be implemented soon (can't access server atm)

This is my main grief with entangling roots but I don't think it's been documented here yet. If you're entangled while running, you keep that running accuracy for the entire duration of the root. This means that 9 times out of 10, you'll die to the entangler because while you can shoot at him, none of your shots will ever hit because your accuracy is reduced to the bare minimum. Even if you crouch and not shoot, you will have the accuracy of a running player -- your accuracy crosshair will not constrict for the entire duration.

Back in CS:S, I remember that even if you were entangled while jumping, you would regain accuracy and have good accuracy in the air. I don't particularly care about accuracy while jumping (hell if you can time your entangle for someone in the air then you deserve that accuracy advantage), but can we at least have normal accuracy while we're on the ground, standing/crouching?