Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

another race has had this same bug for months but let's focus on this one! Fixed gun bug, gave it some passive HP regen till I can figure out the standing still bullshit which should be working fine

Sensei's jump is like, twice as strong as Juggernaut's

It is also sensei's staple, holy juggernaught is also more viable on maps that are confined, unlike sensei.

It is also sensei's staple, holy juggernaught is also more viable on maps that are confined, unlike sensei.

Holy juggernaut isn't viable anywhere

Sensei has bonus movement speed, health regen, a bash, a bonus damage over time

Juggernaut has HP

In case you missed it (I hid and then unhid the post because it wasn't working this morning):

Added race of the day. This is a different race for each player on which they can play regardless of level requirement and on which they receive 50% extra xp.

Your race will be displayed to you when you join, but if you forget you can type "rotd" into chat to be reminded. You can also "changerace rotd" to switch to it directly!

Let us know if you have any issues with this feature, including your rotd changing more than once per day or not changing at midnight eastern time.

A buff and a nerf:

Devil Servant:

• Life leech reduced from 33%->30%
  • Cripple chance reduced from 50%->40%
  • Cripple duration reduced from 3sec->2.5sec

Machine Gunner

• Slight increases to values on all types of bullets (Burn chance, crit chance, increased speed, increased slow)
  • Damage reduction on ult from 35%->50%

• Fixed ROTD for real this time, you should get a new one every day.

Shotguns now do +X damage once per shot, not once per bullet. % damage is unaffected.

Made Pyromaniac and Ogre show as [G] in the changerace menu and fixed Dwarven Tanks to be [!]. If you have suggestions for other symbols let me know as there's now an easy way to add them.

Cash command now works starting round 5 to put it in line with the rules.

Fixed a bunch of sourcemod errors on various races.

What does this mean exactly?

It means when you shoot someone with the shotgun with claws of attack, instead of doing +6 damage per pellet (which could hit up to 8), it does +6 damage for that attack. Or for Adventurer, Strength will do +10 per attack instead of up to 80.

It means when you shoot someone with the shotgun with claws of attack, instead of doing +6 damage per pellet (which could hit up to 8), it does +6 damage for that attack. Or for Adventurer, Strength will do +10 per attack instead of up to 80.

This is actually how it was in source, so that's super good.

Does ROTD randomly pick one each day (meaning it could, by luck, pick the same thing 2 days in a row) or is it going to slowly rotate all races? Also does it have any limitations? I see it lets you play races you haven't currently unlocked, so one day could be the day of Everlasting or something and at that point Everlast is a 1/team race. An idea stemming from that, which ghoul would jizz over cause it is so unbalanced, is to make people who haven't maxed the rotd have no team restrict.

This is actually how it was in source, so that's super good.

Does ROTD randomly pick one each day (meaning it could, by luck, pick the same thing 2 days in a row) or is it going to slowly rotate all races? Also does it have any limitations? I see it lets you play races you haven't currently unlocked, so one day could be the day of Everlasting or something and at that point Everlast is a 1/team race. An idea stemming from that, which ghoul would jizz over cause it is so unbalanced, is to make people who haven't maxed the rotd have no team restrict.

Yes, 100% random choice of the nontester races in your changerace menu the first time you connect on any given day.

I didn't even think of team restrict in that context. A few races shortsightedly assume one or two player though, so even though that's a good idea I can't do it in case one of those races gets picked.

Yes, 100% random choice of the nontester races in your changerace menu the first time you connect on any given day.

I didn't even think of team restrict in that context. A few races shortsightedly assume one or two player though, so even though that's a good idea I can't do it in case one of those races gets picked.

The first time you go to play ROTD, it changes your ROTD. Yesterday I had RPG and didn't play it, today I was excited to get human general, changed to it, and then my ROTD was kirin tor. Others have said this has happened to them as well.

Edited by Face

The first time you go to play ROTD, it changes your ROTD. Yesterday I had RPG and didn't play it, today I was excited to get human general, changed to it, and then my ROTD was kirin tor. Others have said this has happened to them as well.

Yeah, I have a fix ready, but I want to finish something else I'm working on so I can fix it and release that feature at the same time.

New Game+ respawn is broken

After 21 rounds I respawned 0/21 times with 96% chance.

ya, i noticed that the other day. I have no fucking clue what is causing this

Some minor changes not as cool as racestats:

• changerace unmaxed now gives you a menu of unmaxed races that you have the minimum level for. changerace leveling still has the old functionality of choosing an unmaxed race at random.
  • ROTD is fixed, it shouldn't fluctuate at first each day now.
  • Pistol races are now listed as [P] on the changerace menu.

• use penetrated symbol for all magic kills
  • racestats
    • racestats main menu
    • refresh button
    • maxed kills, maxed deaths, maxed time - statistics that only increase when someone has maxed the race
    • add "racestats maxed" which sorts by maxed kdr
  • settings menu - !settings or /settings in chat
    • changeskills
    • cooldown
    • respawn
    • quake sounds
  • added racestats and settings to war3menu
  • HE grenade spam prevention (for orc only) and enforcement of one HE nade bought per life (for all races)
  • fix dwarven tank special weapon carrying over to other races
  • fix dwarven tank explosive rounds exploding at each point of impact if shot through something thin (for example, the thin metal door on icewerk)
  • fix t-rekt ultimate from doing damage with weapons other than the deagle

Known bug: a few weapons show the penetrated symbol, namely, the default knives, flashbangs (pyro), and some suicides.

Though I'd much prefer to buff I can pretty much be certain these are all worthwhile nerfs:

Adventurer

• Bonus damage from 10->9
  • Bonus movement speed from 40->34%

Ghost

• Shake duration reduced from 3->2.5 sec

Ranger of the Woods

• Armor absorption from 50->45%.

What an odd number to decrement adventurer's speed by. Why not 40-35%?

I was trying to keep each level an equivalent increase while not needing a bunch of decimal places.

Ninjaduck can't post on the forums, so here's some bug reports he asked to give.

He thinks grim reaper damage reduction isn't applying correctly or possibly working at all

Ninjaduck can't post on the forums, so here's some bug reports he asked to give.

He thinks grim reaper damage reduction isn't applying correctly or possibly working at all

I thought I was the only one who thought this. I generally know how certain percentages of damage reduction feel but grim reaper still feels like a lightweight to me.

Overall it needs a buff in my opinion. One of the few races I see that people don't play a lot.

Edited by HornyCat

I think I have an idea of how to replicate it. I was racewhoring with night elf, then the script changed me to blade master , then I changed to wizard of the everlasting (This is when it started happening and where the video starts), then I switched to adventurer, and then I switched to grim reaper. It looks like the effect stays till the end of the map. I tried to replicate it next map but couldn't.

I think I have an idea of how to replicate it. I was racewhoring with night elf, then the script changed me to blade master , then I changed to wizard of the everlasting (This is when it started happening and where the video starts), then I switched to adventurer, and then I switched to grim reaper. It looks like the effect stays till the end of the map. I tried to replicate it next map but couldn't.

Are you sure about the order there? I see a bug on Blademaster where if you change race during your ability the speed will be stuck on. Also the expertise health.