Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

[ARCHIVE] Warcraft 3 Bug and Issue Reports

Now if we just could go backwards from the first page to the last in the changerace menu or open a specific page so we don't have to scroll thru 10 pages of races in order to see what's on the last page :P

Edited by xmen

i just played and it works fine. you get 120 on the main clip of the mp9 when you spawn. and it cannot be an isolated issue with just u. go try again.

Known bug for so long but yet to be fixed:

Races that can only use one weapon (e.g. holy jugg, ranger, keeper of the grove) will bug your weapon out and disable your capability to shoot. This is fixed by spamming the "drop" key and pressing "Use" on the gun that race can only use, but this bug needs a fix.

Known bug for so long but yet to be fixed:

Races that can only use one weapon (e.g. holy jugg, ranger, keeper of the grove) will bug your weapon out and disable your capability to shoot. This is fixed by spamming the "drop" key and pressing "Use" on the gun that race can only use, but this bug needs a fix.

we went through these and fixed em

Armor isn't registering correctly for me, not entirely sure why. I can buy it 4 times, still gives me zero. Some rounds, it's automatically 100 with helmet even if i don't buy it

Armor isn't registering correctly for me, not entirely sure why. I can buy it 4 times, still gives me zero. Some rounds, it's automatically 100 with helmet even if i don't buy it

Does this happen on any specific race? I've noticed some armor graphical glitches and very rarely not giving me armor when I buy it, but I think that might be something like a CSGO bug rather than a war3 bug. A lot of times I'll buy vesthelm and my HUD will only show a vest until I go back into the buy menu, when the icon will update into vesthelm again.

Switching from Ranger of the Woods to Natures Wisp (dead, in this case) seems to give you 120 armor which is non-reducible until the round after you switch

Can we re-update the raceinfo for deadly decoy? I have no idea what half the skills do as some of them are just a jumble of words put together and the very first one is cut off halfway. Was someone drunk when he/she made this?

Jukebox hero can't lvl up ultimate untill lvl 6 so it can't select any of the skillsets till u get it :/