Sign in to follow this  
ExoFox123

Asian Stereotypes-Let's discuss

As an Asian I will answer any stereotypical questions about asians.

Commonly Asked:

Q: Can you play the piano?

A: Not at all. I suck at that shit. Better with guitar and Cello.

Q: Are you good at math?

A: Nope. I'm way better at english. Probably because my Math teachers were mostly racist.

My third grade math teacher talked to my family and I using the most simple english I have ever heard. 

She also gave me a D [no jokes please] and in the notes wrote "asian"

Q: Are you decent with Martial Arts?

A: No. I suck with fighting unless I'm shootin at you. Better with debates.

Please post other questions below.

^politics is a thread.

Ponies are fegs and I will not discuss either way

I want a serious discussion about asian stereotypes.

I don't see myself going anywhere with sG, not that I don't want to, but I feel unwanted here. Still on forums just because.

Edited by ExoFox123

^politics is a thread.

Ponies are fegs and I will not discuss either way

I want a serious discussion about asian stereotypes.

I don't see myself going anywhere with sG, not that I don't want to, but I feel unwanted here. Still on forums just because.

We definitely want you here. Just try not to set yourself up for negative feedback, without getting to know the community first. Its all good man!

^ "set myself up for negative feedback"

Too late for that, I visited the anime thread for like 12 minutes. Was downvoted for having an opinion.

This also means that someone doesn't want me here.

Too late for that, I visited the anime thread for like 12 minutes. Was downvoted for having an opinion.

This guy serious?

Everyone fucks up first time they come here, they either spam or make a stupid thread or some other bullshit.

But then you can either learn and become a cool guy and join the forums (like I remember when xlite came here and started by spamming, and now he has SO), or you can do a VeXeR and leave with everyone thinking you're a big ol cunt

All right, just because you get downvoted does not mean that your entire forum existance goes to naught, rather it means the person who down voted you either a) Doesn't agree with your opinion, or b ) Just likes to down vote people. If everyone left as soon as "someone didn't want them here" then not a single one of us would be here. The fact is you are setting yourself up for negative feedback when you don't follow simple forum etiquette, such as following that specific forums guidelines, particularly that of necro'ing through. When most people that frequent these forums see a new member hop on and post in old threads with a short one sentence post, it can be quite annoying, especially if done often or a lot in a short period of time.

Also, this thread does not help for ones  first impressions on a forum, in which (at least the way I read into the thread) you are not serious about a somewhat touchy subject, that of Asian-stereotypes. Most people on this forum would be willing to encourage a discussion, provided that everyone involved, especially the thread creator, provided a semi-serious base to go off of, rather than something that resembles small questionnaires you would find in an introduction thread.

Edited by Spell
Added 2nd part of my post.

This guy serious?

Everyone fucks up first time they come here, they either spam or make a stupid thread or some other bullshit.

But then you can either learn and become a cool guy and join the forums (like I remember when xlite came here and started by spamming, and now he has SO), or you can do a VeXeR and leave with everyone thinking you're a big ol cunt

VeXeR can never change, he will always be a tard

On another note, If you want to be "accepted" or whatever into here you need to make posts that don't make you look like a idiot....which I'm sure everyone has done at some point when they first joined. Also don't make threads like this.

Other than that welcome to the sG forums! 

This thread is a huge disappointment for Asians. 

I remember when I was a new guy on here. I spammed like crazy, then I calmed down because I got use to the people on here. 

Edited by Kung?

This thread is a huge disappointment for Asians. 

I remember when I was a new guy on here. I spammed like crazy, then I calmed down because I got use to the people on here. 

Ummm, you have been on the forums for a few months and you say "when I was a new guy on here"?