Sign in to follow this  
Turtles

#HighschoolProblems

edit: where the fuck did the video come from

I dropped out of HS, but I used to hang out with an all black crew, was the only light skinned dude, and we'd war with these Albanians who claimed areas around the school, was good times.

It was always about fights and chilling/smoking.

Edited by JMaFia

Not my school but at a school near ours somebody cooked up some weed brownies for their last food tech lesson and then got a free ride in a police car

Aside from that barely anything interesting happens, its just stuff like people falling through windows or whatever every so often

In my school we sliced a guy's head open with a homemade catapult. Best Physics class ever! We also spray painted dicks all over campus leading to the school buying a bout 25+ security cameras.

Edited by Prosak

A prostitute got stabbed in our parking lot and I got sent to ALC (school jail) for being high at swimming regionals but nothin much really happens here. Some strange interactions with the really ghetto kids but that's about it.

A friend of mine beat this kid up and threw em down the stairwell in my school. I myself beat up a kid after he punched me first. Only got suspended for a few days.

My friends teacher fucked a girl(His student) I knew about 25+ times. Uhh, smoking on campus/drugs, fights, hit by a car etc. I thought this was regular stuff, minus the teacher at his school.

Edited by Oreo

all this pleb shit. you guys never did any badass shit in highschool like i did

One time, when i was in high school, me and my class mates did the most bad ass shit no other highschool has ever done before. Spoilering so that none of you kids currently in high school gets the idea to do this, because it's so fucking bad ass you don't even know.

What we did was really fucking bad ass. when the teacher left his classroom, we took his answer sheet (which he put in his left drawer) and put it in his right drawer. when he came back, we tried really hard to hold back our devilish grins, because the act we have bestowed apon him was an act of a true bastard, a true badass, a true hot shot motherfucker. when he opened his left drawer to take out his answer sheet, it was gone. the look that took over his face was abysmal. He looked like his wife and 3 kids where all torn to peices in his eyes, while fifty american flags where burned and 50 eagles where shot by nazis in german tanks. He proceeded to open the right drawer and eventually found it. He never found out who did this abysmal act to him, and he tried to hide his dying emotions to us. Justice was served.

Freshman year,

A senior was having an affair with this chick and got her pregnant, on the flip side, the girl that he was dating was also pregnant. During a lunch break, both of them had a fight about the dude and the bitches got mad.

Next day during class break, both of these chicks brought in metal baseball bats and just started wailing on each other trying to kill the others baby.

Shits cray cray.

Kicked a kid down a flight of stairs.

Threw a pencil at a guy causing it to get lodged into his back.

Was eating lunch one time and a kid sliced another guy's head open with a pocketknife a few feet from me.