Sign in to follow this  
FallenEagle89

Why You Hate Me

because this world is going to hell and almost nobody knows the whole concept of respect

Respect is something earned, not freely given.

Simply put, no one here will respect a brony because... well, you are a brony and you make it your be all and end all.

Im no autistic but i do have ADHD and im on depression medication 

honestly i was going to write a long serious response, but then i remembered that you do not accept any sort of help, so go ahead and push yourself over the fucking ledge with your "depression." Also you can't use ADHD as a fucking reason to be autistic and watch a tv show for under-aged girls

now time to make this thread worth the time of anyone reading it 

olivia-munn-hot-tub.gif

because this world is going to hell and almost nobody knows the whole concept of respect

I think you're the one who doesn't understand the concept of respect.

This thread and all of your posts give me 0 reasons to show any respect to you. I don't know you, but by the basis of this thread and the posts ive seen, you seem no more mature than the 8 year old girls targeted by MLP. Although, this is a good explanation as to why you like the show.

Fallen, you can't act like a huge faggot and expect people to respect you, you know that there is a stigma behind mlps fanbase (men in their 20s). Men shouldn't obsess over a show meant for little girls (stop saying it's for the family, it's not), everyone outside of it's autistic fanbase thinks bronies are weird and creepy and will mistreat you.

If you want people to treat you better stop mentioning you're a brony/faggot every five minutes. Your entire personality so far is trying to get others to accept your weird fetishes.

Edited by Mufasa

I have created this to list all the legit reasons Why you dislike me. Being brony, bisexual, furry or all 3 are not legit reasons that's just ignorance. Please do not be immature. Act like a civilized human being 

I will be happy to answer any questions as long as there not stupid or immature i hope to here your feed back and i will try to stop doing the things that you find annoying as long as there reasonable.

Thank you for your time

-Storm Charger

On another note. Why do i have to like you and why do i have to give a reason. 

honestly i was going to write a long serious response, but then i remembered that you do not accept any sort of help, so go ahead and push yourself over the fucking ledge with your "depression." Also you can't use ADHD as a fucking reason to be autistic and watch a tv show for under-aged girls

now time to make this thread worth the time of anyone reading it 

olivia-munn-hot-tub.gif

i was not using that as a reason to like the show i was simply stating that im not autistic 

i was not using that as a reason to like the show i was simply stating that im not autistic 

Dude, you are literally asking us what we dont like about you (Double posting) so you can do something to change it (MultiQuote button, literally right next to the quote button) and yet you are STILL DOUBLE POSTING.

Fucking idiot.

I think you're the one who doesn't understand the concept of respect.

This thread and all of your posts give me 0 reasons to show any respect to you. I don't know you, but by the basis of this thread and the posts ive seen, you seem no more mature than the 8 year old girls targeted by MLP. Although, this is a good explanation as to why you like the show.

im trying to be mature  and now you guys are being immature i just simply want to know why you guys dont like me so much that you have to attack me for every post i make no matter what it is if i dont have a specific reason to why you dislike me i cant do anything about it

I have created this to list all the legit reasons Why you dislike me. Being brony, bisexual, furry or all 3 are not legit reasons that's just ignorance. Please do not be immature. Act like a civilized human being 

I will be happy to answer any questions as long as there not stupid or immature i hope to here your feed back and i will try to stop doing the things that you find annoying as long as there reasonable.

Thank you for your time

-Storm Charger

1.  You obviously have no self-confidence or any sense of maturity and this probably stems from the fact that you watch a TV show meant for girls "more on this later"

no because people obviously have a problem with me and i want to fix it and move on

2.  This is the internet, you will find no sympathy here.

Im no autistic but i do have ADHD and im on depression medication 

3.  Multi Quote is right there but you don't use it despite the fact that you've been told where it's at and you have trouble making friends, Asperger's is a form of autism....may want to look into it.

it was targeted for the whole family not just young girls

no im going to argue that it was aimed for whole family to enjoy

My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro which is marketed primarily to girls. It started as a line of plastic pony toys developed by Bonnie Zacherle, Charles Muenchinger and Steve D'Aguanno which have been produced since 1983. The ponies feature colorful bodies, manes and a unique symbol on one or both sides of their flanks. These are referred to in the two most recent generations as "cutie marks." My Little Pony was revamped at least four times with new and more modern looks to appeal to a new market.

"Wikipedia"

if you dont have any constructive criticism you are just a waste of space

4.  This thread is a waste of space.

i was trying to be constructive but people are attacking me and i want legit reasons so that i can change and the only one with enough decency to do that is JMafia 

5.  By arguing with these nice people you've turned this thread into quite a destructive debacle

6.  Respect is only an imaginary framework set up by the mind that seeks it...also, internet, SRS?

you dont have to like me i just want a reason why you dont thats the whole purpose of this

7.  We don't

im trying to be mature  and now you guys are being immature i just simply want to know why you guys dont like me so much that you have to attack me for every post i make no matter what it is if i don't have a specific reason to why you dislike me i cant do anything about it

8.  My little pony, SRS?

9.  I specifically dislike you because you are on this forum bitching about why people don't like you, and multi-post, even Kgame can do that

Edited by The Doctor Zed

1.  You obviously have no self-confidence or any sense of maturity and this probably stems from the fact that you watch a TV show meant for girls "more on this later"

2.  This is the internet, you will find no sympathy here.

3.  Multi Quote is right there but you don't use it despite the fact that you've been told where it's at and you have trouble making friends, Asperger's is a form of autism....may want to look into it.

My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro which is marketed primarily to girls. It started as a line of plastic pony toys developed by Bonnie Zacherle, Charles Muenchinger and Steve D'Aguanno which have been produced since 1983. The ponies feature colorful bodies, manes and a unique symbol on one or both sides of their flanks. These are referred to in the two most recent generations as "cutie marks." My Little Pony was revamped at least four times with new and more modern looks to appeal to a new market.

"Wikipedia"

4.  This thread is a waste of space.

5.  By arguing with these nice people you've turned this thread into quite a destructive debacle

6.  Respect is only an imaginary framework set up by the mind that seeks it...also, internet, SRS?

7.  We don't

8.  My little pony, SRS?

9.  I specifically dislike you because you are on this forum bitching about why people don't like you, and multi-post, even Kgame can do that

You're*

Edited by Prosak

you dont have to like me i just want a reason why you dont thats the whole purpose of this

then why do i have to give you a reason why i dont like you? can i not just hate you?

Let's all hate it together.

Fucking Zed with the double post after all the hate on this guy for doing it.

OT: I don't know you or where you came from, but just a bit of advice would be to either 1) change your attitude towards everyone else if you want to stay or 2) get out.