Sign in to follow this  
FallenEagle89

Why You Hate Me

I have created this to list all the legit reasons Why you dislike me. Being brony, bisexual, furry or all 3 are not legit reasons that's just ignorance. Please do not be immature. Act like a civilized human being 

I will be happy to answer any questions as long as there not stupid or immature i hope to here your feed back and i will try to stop doing the things that you find annoying as long as there reasonable.

Thank you for your time

-Storm Charger

Edited by Storm Charger

Because the first letter of every word.

also, first impressions are always best, and your first impression was GOD AWFUL

Edited by bulletford

You entertain yourself with content targeted at young girls. Learn to grow up

With regards to the three 'illegitimate' reasons you listed, I don't care if you fall into these demographics, what I do care about is if you make it your entire goddamn personality and never shut up about it

for example, your profile picture is of a MLP on a heart

and while you may argue that i'm doing the same by having a British flag and being called Mr. British, Britain isn't a TV show aimed at 5 year old girls and so therefore falls in a different line of rules

Edited by Mr British

With regards to the three 'illegitimate' reasons you listed, I don't care if you fall into these demographics, what I do care about is if you make it your entire goddamn personality and never shut up about it

for example, your profile picture is of a MLP on a heart

and while you may argue that i'm doing the same by having a British flag and being called Mr. British, Britain isn't a TV show aimed at 5 year old girls and so therefore falls in a different line of rules

no im going to argue that it was aimed for whole family to enjoy

1. stupid threads like this are super gay

2. double, triple and quadruple posts are really fucking annoying

3. No, it was not targeted at whole families. If you want a show targeted at whole families you dont have to go fully gay with ponies, which btw are what 5 year old girls ask for for their birthday.

4. did i mention your double posting, learn to use the fucking edit button.

By this post's logic, your 0 constructive posts on the forums makes you a waste of space. Go find a MLP community you can befriend.

i was trying to be constructive but people are attacking me and i want legit reasons so that i can change and the only one with enough decency to do that is JMafia 

Edited by Storm Charger

1. I don't know you.

2. You make your ENTIRE fucking life about that shit show.

3. I don't give a fuck if it IS aimed at the entire family. You are (I assume) a 16 year old MALE.

4. Stop using bisexuality as a crutch. It doesn't suit you. Come out the closet, it would make your brony fagosity more acceptable... by like 1.

5. You can't fucking use an edit button.

6. An awesome friend. (Not you. A friend goes by the name Six)

7. Did I mention you are fucking 16, into a show that gay people I know refuse to watch and that you need to grow the fuck up?

8. Your ghat damned profile.

9. 6 upside down.

i was trying to be constructive but people are attacking me and i want legit reasons so that i can change and the only on with enough decency to do that is JMafia 

why do you want to change for the benefit of other people? That is retarded, and yet another reason why im disliking you more and more. Be a fucking individual, just be one somewhere else.