Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandy

CALLING OUT EDDY

People just want to be important, but losing a SO position in a successful clan is more demeaning than gaining a staff position in a starting clan.

People just want to be important, but losing a SO position in a successful clan is more demeaning than gaining a staff position in a starting clan.

Neither of those things mean anything actually. Or at least they shouldn't. ಠ_ಠ

I'm waiting for someone to say something truly profound about this situation.

This entire situation is hilarious.  Inactive staff are blaming staff who are active for not doing anything, then decide to jump ship to a new clan being led by Mitch, the king of inactive staff, and Clay, the king of making shitty side-clans every time he gets a second chance with sG.

I've heard that Mitch is already telling his buttbuddies that I somehow "stopped him from carrying out good ideas for the clan."  If one of those "good ideas" was creating a Digest in late March, then it not getting posted until after Mitch left because he insisted on writing the intro and ending, I'm sorry for bumping that topic almost every day for the 3 weeks prior to you leaving staff to make sure it wasn't forgotten about.  And I guess I'm sorry that Jason wouldn't let you have full control over the Paypal and sG assets because he didn't feel comfortable having someone as unstable as you being the person in charge.  But got in your way?  Bitch please.

Every year sG needs to purge the retards from the clan, and SiJ is just that purge this year.  Eventually everyone that joined up with Mitch will realize he's an unstable, drama-loving alcoholic that brings nothing to the table aside from being a workhorse.  And all that will be left for him to blame is either his followers, or himself.  Clay will lose interest by the end of July, and by December he'll probably be back here begging for another unban.  And everyone that followed Mitch will come back here wanting to rejoin, only to find that not everyone will be welcoming them back with open arms.  Do yourselves a favor and don't leave the clan so you can retain your rank when you do come back.

I'm not going to comment on it further, because I honestly don't care.  I have not been staff for some time, and do not intend to return to a staff position.  I am available to help problem-solve or consult, and that's about it.

SiJ exists because sG is primarily run by idiots and several members desired a clan just like sG minus the retards and powertripping trashmasters.

Whether it succeeds or not is yet to be seen.

SiJ exists because sG is primarily run by idiots and several members desired a clan just like sG minus the retards and powertripping trashmasters.

You're not seriously suggesting that no one in SiJ ever went on powertrips back when they were in sG are you?

wait, what? you're saying mitch has never powertripped, right? and toxy? are you people brainwashed

everyone most that have been on staff has powertripped plenty of times, and mitch is/was one of the main ones doing it.

You're not seriously suggesting that no one in SiJ ever went on powertrips back when they were in sG are you?

or that the people who left staff to form sij actually did anything of value

you have been lied to, robert timecock

Didn't you JUST get unbanned? Strong start...

wait, what? you're saying mitch has never powertripped, right? and toxy? are you people brainwashed

everyone most that have been on staff has powertripped plenty of times, and mitch is/was one of the main ones doing it.

I'm a power hungry dictator, who will step on the throats of babies to achieve my goal of.....wait, wait, wait. I actually have a RL. Never mind, carry on sG.

Can I have SO yet? The only reason Mitch would not give it to me is because I pushed him into a downward spiral with this picture AmericasBest-DanceCrew-SupremeSoul66.jpg

Like he literally cried after I found him out..

FREEKILLER #3 FOR SO 2013

OHANHC 2013

How I got SO:

1. Asked Toxy SO on a server I frequent.

2. 1 month later I got SO.

How you got SO:

1. Asked Toxy for SO on a server you frequent.

2. You applied to the clan (1 month requirement)

3. As soon as you were accepted to the clan you got SO

I miss nothing (well lots of things), but not this.