Sign in to follow this  
Kung?

Jailbreak Logic.

#0 - If you are freekilled, even if it was an accident, you must not rest until justice has been done, complain to everyone on the server as if that person were hitler raping your grandmother whilst eating a bag of kittens

#-1 - If you are on CT, make sure to only let one person take warden every single round, even if they ask 'does anyone else want to take warden?', this will allow them to slowly die inside before ragequitting because one terrorist murdered their entire team while they werent paying attention

#-2 - if you are warden, allow no exceptions, instantly kill anyone who didnt follow your orders to the letter as they are obviously mentally challenged and must be cleansed

#-2a - kill everyone else anyway

Edited by Mr British

@kung @rule69

The top threats : Wind, Splewis, Drankk, JFK(auto sniper) and Knox ( occasionally ) and of course jbandito

Edited by DogsGoMeow

Rule #37: Lots of terrorists? Trivia; 2+2; choose 5 alive non-rebelling T's to die.

Rule #38: Moderate amount of terrorists? Trivia; 2+2; choose 5 alive non-rebelling T's to die.

Rule #39: 6 terrorists? Trivia; 2+2; choose 5 alive non-rebelling T's to die.

Rule #40: When on texture and CT's are losing, make all T's complete slide course.

Rule #41: Freekill any T you want until you shoot a SO and proceed to be CT'd.

Rule #42: JB is the meaning of life.

Rule #43: Hear a vent being broken? Better break open the nearest vent and shortcut to armory to cut off the scalliwag from rebelling.

Rule #1337: No fun allowed.

Warden Name supports this rule

@kung @rule69

The top threats : Wind, Splewis, Drankk, JFK(auto sniper) and Knox ( occasionally )

The only reason splewis is a threat is because he rallies his armies to rebel

Edited by Name

Rule #37: Lots of terrorists? Trivia; 2+2; choose 5 alive non-rebelling T's to die.

Rule #38: Moderate amount of terrorists? Trivia; 2+2; choose 5 alive non-rebelling T's to die.

Rule #39: 6 terrorists? Trivia; 2+2; choose 5 alive non-rebelling T's to die.

Rule #40: When on texture and CT's are losing, make all T's complete slide course.

Rule #41: Freekill any T you want until you shoot a SO and proceed to be CT'd.

Rule #42: JB is the meaning of life.

Rule #43: Hear a vent being broken? Better break open the nearest vent and shortcut to armory to cut off the scalliwag from rebelling.

oh fuck do people actually just play trivia for entire rounds? I thought we evolved past that point a long time ago. 

oh fuck do people actually just play trivia for entire rounds? I thought we evolved past that point a long time ago.

When we switched over to CS:GO it was like hitting the restart from beginning button.

@kung @rule69

The top threats : Wind, Splewis, Drankk, JFK(auto sniper) and Knox ( occasionally )

How fucking dare you leave me off this list

GH1P6es.jpg

DECE

Edited by jbandito

Dunno if you've ever played with Pope Platy, he does trivia days. As soon as you come out of your cell, you're going to stay their until you either die or are the last one alive after answering 3-4 trivia questions.

Yup.

Edited by TurtleFrenzy

Dunno if you've ever played with Pope Platy, he does trivia days. As soon as you come out of your cell, you're going to stay their until you either die or are the last one alive after answering 3-4 trivia questions.

Yup.

it is not only pope platy, for some reason a lot of ct's think "oh t's rebel a lot i should force them to do trivia" or "i don't know how to warden lets do trivia"

How fucking dare you leave me off this list

DECE

It's just because you're really awful.

i was also disappointed i was left off the list.

The only way you carry Ts is by respawning, teleporting behind someone, and knifing them, and no SO says a thing because you're too awesome for that

Edited by Name