Sign in to follow this  
Toxygen

stepping down

If Kgame is indeed advertising, he needs to be permabanned. Simple as that. Anyway, if C12K doesn't mind, I think he should be moved into a more powerful position. I have no idea if this would have any effect or not, I just think he would be a good pick.

Edit: Klark would be a good addition but he's busy with med school to my knowledge. Ctark would be fine as well. Drunkula, Ivanns, etc.

Edit2: How the fuck did I forget Daniel. Then again, he seems busy.

Edited by Oreo

I'm late, but later

you seemed like the kind of guy who would get upset if a joke was going on but you didn't know the joke

I could imagine that

So Besides me does anyone else find it odd that toxy is "Vet" Considering hes a member since Jan 11. I'm no math wizard but 1/7/11 to 5/18/13 is not 3 years 6 months. INB4 drama llama

VETERAN REQUIREMENTS

• 3 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS TENURE

Guest Fohacidal

So Besides me does anyone else find it odd that toxy is "Vet" Considering hes a member since Jan 11. I'm no math wizard but 1/7/11 to 5/18/13 is not 3 years 6 months. INB4 drama llama

VETERAN REQUIREMENTS

• 3 YEARS AND 6 MONTHS TENURE

Staff does whatever the fuck they want

I doubt anyone will believe me, but Mitch left the clan because Nitestalker refused to move in with him. Scared from the possible backlash he made his own community where he can abuse his powers to silence NAYSAYERS. Oh yah, Mitch is bisexual too; connect the dots ;) B)

tell that to whoever changed my usergroup, anyways my application isn't on the forums anymore - prove it!

So we can ASSUME you gave yourself Vet group when you stepped down and no one was going to call you out. Smooootttthhhhhh

So we can ASSUME you gave yourself Vet group when you stepped down and no one was going to call you out. Smooootttthhhhhh

no, i tried to make myself a community member but it said "you don't have permission to change an administrators account" so i laughed and then just closed it out and said w/e