Sign in to follow this  
Dylan

GoodBai Forums

Im sorry im back for lim e 10 minutez to straighten shit out kgame obviously sG Most of sG likes me better but you still stay around and annoy thee shit out of people why? No one wants you. Here I am leaving because I. Feel like it would be better because people say they dont like my forum presence but they like me in game but I have hearx you ard a faggot in game so please get off my post and please for the love of god quit sG forums asked by many people on thus threaf goodbye

"Im sorry im back for lim e 10 minutez to straighten shit out kgame obviously sG Most of sG likes me better but you still stay around and annoy thee shit out of people why? No one wants you. Here I am leaving because I. Feel like it would be better because people say they dont like my forum presence but they like me in game but I have hearx you ard a faggot in game so please get off my post and please for the love of god quit sG forums asked by many people on thus threaf goodbye" ~Vexer

Ron%20Swanson%20throws%20out%20his%20com

"Im sorry im back for lim e 10 minutez to straighten shit out kgame obviously sG Most of sG likes me better but you still stay around and annoy thee shit out of people why? No one wants you. Here I am leaving because I. Feel like it would be better because people say they dont like my forum presence but they like me in game but I have hearx you ard a faggot in game so please get off my post and please for the love of god quit sG forums asked by many people on thus threaf goodbye"

I will attempt to translate:

"I'm sorry I'm back for like 10 minutes to straighten shit out KGame. Obviously, sG likes me better, but you still stay around and annoy the shit out of people. Why? No one wants you. I am leaving because I feel like it would be better, since people say they don't like my forum presence, but they like me in game. However, I have heard you are a faggot in-game so please get off my post and please for the love of God, quit sG forums. You've been asked by many people on this thread. Goodbye."

Edited by KGame

So is this A goodbye post from Vexer, or a shit on Kgame thread?

In order to redeem himself it appears that VeXeR has created a farewell post in order to lure the intolerable KGame out.  Hopefully things will escalate enough to get a certain someone banned?  If that happened, I am sure VeXeR would immediately be loved by all... Right?  Kgame and VeXeR, I have no probs with either of you, but stop making things worse for yourselves.

VeXeR, I recommend you just ghost on the forums for a while.  Don't post, find out what is okay and what isn't that way you learn from watching what others are doing.

Kgame, I don't think you can be helped.  I didn't know that many people had problems with you haha.  Personally I got nothing against you, but apparently you did some bad juju shit.