Sign in to follow this  
DarkFalcon

Forever gone WCS

So, I am guessing that WCS won't come back at all? Yiyas and Tortoise is gone from the engineer list. Who else can code for it...? Oh well...it was a good run with all the SG members. Loved everyone in the server. <3333

Still love to kill Wintergreen, Agrippa, David, and etc with my Harlute.

Can't believe that I have been in the server for a long time, and was able to reach like top 30. Ignore that current signature. xD

Edited by DarkFalcon

Fuckin harlute! Yo savage is too underpowered still.

It would be nice to have the wcs fixed for CSS or have wcs for csgo. I guess only time would tell.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RECOOOOOIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Eek

not unfixable, but no one cares enough to learn how to fix it. 

Those who can, won't. Those who want to, can't.

I tried, but became overwhelmed with the intricacies of the code, and eventually, the lack of help.

I'm still willing to try, but will not without others willing also.

Good bye my beloved server... I will miss it so much, I had some the best times here in the past 4 years of playing and have come across some great people. rip in peace 

Word. WCS1 is the very reason I became a part of this community and the only server I played. Gave us some damn good times the 4 years I got to play on it :P

1st in reply to jiyeon i know, i miss the old days of just discovering the server back when sG was UV, and GM was the highest race at lvl 1000, best times ever and 2nd to cows, don't make me tell everybody what you love to do in your off time

Hey dude, if thats what you are in to..

just look at one of you tag things under your post

Edited by edge

Sign in to follow this