Sign in to follow this  
м4д¹»The_Grim*!

Hey is the server down again havent played like 2 months..?

Hey is the server down again i havent, played for like 2 months cuz being in the army and stuff so i wondered (Testing Fixes)

so is it coming up again or is it dead? :( pls quick response ?

Edited by м4д¹»The_Grim*!

Was pretty broken last time I invited ppl to play... e.g. judge of dynamis getting +999999999125919969697923499% move speed and

±91056186161782062% gravity

It's more or less dead at this point, It'll be hard to restore it without wiping everything. And near to impossible to get it completely back on it's feet, populuraty vise.

Popularity wise, I don't think it would have an issue getting popular, but as for all the bugs. Those would be a pain to squash

This sucks my favorite server why dont u guys restore it ? :/ its hard to find any good wc servers these times..
Sorry, but its so hard to understand you haha! But yeah, I am upset also, we can only hope for WCS in CS:GO! :)

It's more or less dead at this point, It'll be hard to restore it without wiping everything. And near to impossible to get it completely back on it's feet, populuraty vise.

Popularity is one thing but what killed the server was broken races and no new races added. Anyway I personally don't mind a wipe, especially if the game transfers to CS:GO.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a wipe for a good server then a broken dead server D:

Edited by DavidChenn

The problem is, recent CS:S updates have completely fucked a lot of the functions that WCS relies on (races, etc.). And with the stepping down of the main maintainer of the WCS server, it has become very hard, if not impossible, to diagnose and fix most of those problems.

The problem is, recent CS:S updates have completely fucked a lot of the functions that WCS relies on (races, etc.). And with the stepping down of the main maintainer of the WCS server, it has become very hard, if not impossible, to diagnose and fix most of those problems.

Doesn't help the server needs to be updated.

get the server fixed and give me and some other people a chance to populate

Yeah it's not a matter of populating it... When it's running older version of the game and wcs is broken it really can't be played...

Yeah it's not a matter of populating it... When it's running older version of the game and wcs is broken it really can't be played...

That's why I said fix it. I understand it's broken to shit and unplayable right now, but if they come out with a fix and they have an option whether to update the server or just let it sit. I dont think populating it will be hard at all, if the server was completely fixed. It's worth a try atleast

You all know me I'll be on the server for hours if it was Fixed. I dieing over here with no wcs server to play on :(

You all know me I'll be on the server for hours if it was Fixed. I dieing over here with no wcs server to play on :(

you mean playing flame pred for hours.

I will get my Harlute and make her float and die by falling impact <3

I'll be shit I dunno... priesting my way through everything?

And I'll be whoring my Human Alliance, finding good camoflague spots and M4'ing everyone down :D

Ahha or you'll be on your human dominating everyone.

And I'll be whoring my Human Alliance, finding good camoflague spots and M4'ing everyone down :D

fuck you all and your whoring

I'm going to keep buying mole every round and explored on all your ass.

I'm going to keep buying mole every round and explored on all your ass.

I guess I must buy some respawns to prevent that suciding crap with my Wizard. c:

Sign in to follow this