Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Can I please have SO?

I am not even joking with this. It seems like every time I play I get overruled by terrible paidmins who have no idea how to have fun and enforce every clause and rule in the MOTD. I do not exaggerate when I say that these people are ruining the server and I cannot stand it. I've been playing on the server for like 3 years and I know the ins and outs of Jailbreak, I know when to enforce rules and when to be lax in their enforcement. So can I please have SO?

Can I please have advisor? It seems like every time I play I get overruled by terrible advisors who have no idea how to have fun and enforce every clause and rule in the MOTD. I do not exaggerate when I say that these people are ruining the server and I cannot stand it. I've been playing on the server for like 3 years and I know the ins and outs of Jailbreak, I know when to enforce rules and when to be lax in their enforcement. So can I please have advisor?

Edited by Dyscivist

If this is a serious thread...

I've seen you be a very critical admin, while still being very playful. Kinda like a softcore Will.

If I had any say, I'd be more than accepting of your becoming a SO.

I've seen you be a very critical admin, while still being very playful. Kinda like a softcore Will.

DU HERRO, I NEEDA SPEAKA TO SAMBODEH WHO SPEAKAH CHINESE.

WHY YOU HANG UP ON ME TODAY?

it would be great if we had a chinese SO

we need more diversity

...wot bout me m8?

You seriously had me scared, dude. I was like, "not again."

...wot bout me m8?

You're administration style is one which I use as a criteria (or sometimes just a comparison) when watching other admins.

we need more diversity

Aero was SO for awhile... but he got a B+ and dishonoured us, so we had to demote him.

Can I please have advisor? It seems like every time I play I get overruled by terrible advisors who have no idea how to have fun and enforce every clause and rule in the MOTD. I do not exaggerate when I say that these people are ruining the server and I cannot stand it. I've been playing on the server for like 3 years and I know the ins and outs of Jailbreak, I know when to enforce rules and when to be lax in their enforcement. So can I please have advisor?

When you're promoted to adv I'm totally up for taking your old position as SO.

I don't know how I administrate.

I think Jewinator takes this subject too personally.

Or am I really that uncaring when it comes to being an admin?

I'm not sure what you mean by personal, it just annoys me to no end to have the fun sapped from my precious JB server by new admins that have no idea what they're doing. This isn't exactly a new problem either since paidmins have been ruining fun on the server for as long as I can remember.

I just cannot understand the concept of being annoyed by anything concerning video games.

Nor fun being sapped by anybody I come in contact with on our Jailbreak server.

I've never had a problem.

Well good luck with what you're doing and hope you make something happen.

I'd think you'd be a great SO, but I don't think you play JB enough.

Would you make a great admin sure? But I don't think there's a point to giving you SO for 'a couple hours a week', considering the fact that there are so many in the first place.

You'd make a great replacement though.

I just cannot understand the concept of being annoyed by anything concerning video games.

It's not so much fun being sapped as it is the fact that the fun in a jailbreak server is pretty much completely dependent on the quality of people on the server. That's why people constantly talk about the good old days in reference to JB. No one really cares about the minor rule alterations that've taken place. It's about the caliber of people on the server.

That being said, rebelling and killing faggy wardens is extremely satisfying.

You're almost qualified for SE if I'm not mistaken. I waited it out and now I can slap around and correct the badmins and paidmins and set them straight with no retaliation.

SE is for people who love to talk to people on the forums. I will forever be stuck at....whatever fucking rank I am.

Junior scrubmin status, staff gives it out just to piss you off because you get like 2 commands haha.

Personally I like your style of wardening. You make the rounds fast and fun , never really had any problems with you, maybe the few times you've screamed into you're mic and hurt my ears lol. But as Lopez said SO for a few hours a week wouldn't be worth it. But who am I to say eh?

Personally I like your style of wardening. You make the rounds fast and fun , never really had any problems with you, maybe the few times you've screamed into you're mic and hurt my ears lol. But as Lopez said SO for a few hours a week wouldn't be worth it. But who am I to say eh?

Fuck it

Dogs for SO 2013

IAmTheWorstKindofPerson

Edited by Seabagz

we need more diversity

ME DOOD. MAKE ME SO!

You're almost qualified for SE if I'm not mistaken. I waited it out and now I can slap around and correct the badmins and paidmins and set them straight with no retaliation.

Oh, does SE give you a high enough immunity level to overrule admin+ subscribers? I didn't know that

Well good luck with what you're doing and hope you make something happen.

It's annoying to get ct'd by paidmins constantly when I try and do anything fun or outside the norm. I like playing jailbreak, so it honestly upsets me a bit when one of my favorite games is for the most part ruined for me. I don't mean to sound as though I take the game of jailbreak very seriously.

And @ the people who said I don't play JB often enough: you're right, in the past few months I've hardly played at all. However, in the past week or so I've started playing way more; enough that I could be considered "active" again.

Edited by Jewinator 5000