Sign in to follow this  
Turtles

MOTD Rules

ok, so apparently there are admins and SO's changing up the rules and shit. So there are 2 rules I'd like to be verified for JB.

1. Can Cts stand on top of armory.

2. Does the warden have to say no detours or delays when saying freeze at the beginning of round.

For texture jail, anyone in or sitting on the rafters is considered armory camping. For lego jail the little ledge coming out of armory isn't considered camping, these are the maps where most get confused with camping the armory. The other maps I don't think it's a problem not any I can think of right now.

For lego jail the little ledge coming out of armory isn't considered camping

It is though.

It used to be but apparently it aint anymore :P??

It is though.

This is exactly what Turtles is talking about. PEOPLE LIKE DOGS CHANGING RULES AND POLICIES AND SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the old days I rememeber that ledge on Lego as camping armory but recently (a few months ago) someone, not sure who, said as long as they dont look back into armory its fine.

That makes complete sense to me in one light, but its jb... what ct is gonna sit there and get knifed in the back when they hear a t coming up the ladder.

Edited by Joscal

Some staff member said the Lego ledge isn't camping. I make sure to tell them to get down anyway. It's a shitty spot.

Some staff member said the Lego ledge isn't camping. I make sure to tell them to get down anyway. It's a shitty spot.

Yeah I'm thinking it was drunk mitch :P

Edited by xmen

From the old days I rememeber that ledge on Lego as camping armory but recently (a few months ago) someone, not sure who, said as long as they dont look back into armory its fine.

That makes complete sense to me in one light, but its jb... what ct is gonna sit there and get knifed in the back when they hear a t coming up the ladder.

There's that and then there's the issue that if they're sitting on the lower ledge rather than the one up the ladder they're camping an entrance to armory.

I don't care what anyone says, I'll follow whatever it says in the MOTD, and if I slay/CT someone for something that is clearly stated in the MOTD, there ain't jackshit you can do.

You have to say NO DETOURS NO DELAYS after telling them to move out of their cells and freeze, 100%.

First, because you told them to move, so... yes.

Second, because you told them to freeze, which is debateable but I was told by staff that even a simple freeze order needs no detours no delays. Although Ive always believe that if the warden says "freeze", detours or delays isnt required, but thats just my opinion on the way it should be.

As to your second question, it depends on the armoury.

DiabeticDaniel decided a few months ago that lego armoury ledge is not camping, but you cannot reenter armoury.

You can be on either ledge on lego.

You can be on any ledge on texture. You can be inside the glass top level on texture.

You just can't be in the armory or a vent. 9 times out of 10 you're just going to get shot in the back anyway.

It is though.

It used to be but apparently it aint anymore :P??

it's still camping, and on texture, as long as you're not peeking back into armory (exact opposite of what dog said :\) it's not camping. And on Chernobyl, that roof is fine, but you cannot enter armory to leave, you have to jump down.

You can be on any ledge on texture. You can be inside the glass top level on texture.

You just can't be in the armory or a vent. 9 times out of 10 you're just going to get shot in the back anyway.

When did that change? I'm curious.

Ever since I've been here those were off limits in lego jail

I've never seen anyone allow CTs to stay in the top glass level above armory.

The problem with that ledge, is that it gives CTs an alternate, shorter route into armory if Ts get in a vent, so they can turn around and camp armory before the Ts come out of vent. Not only that, but lots of CTs don't like being hurt, so instead of hopping down from there, and going to medic, they decide to backtrack through armory, killing any unsuspecting rabblers.

And with texture..... you cannot be inside the glass level, you can be on the ledge outside it, but inside is the armory building. You can be on the ledge, but you can't look back until someone shoots at you

The problem with that ledge, is that it gives CTs an alternate, shorter route into armory if Ts get in a vent, so they can turn around and camp armory before the Ts come out of vent. Not only that, but lots of CTs don't like being hurt, so instead of hopping down from there, and going to medic, they decide to backtrack through armory, killing any unsuspecting rabblers.

And with texture..... you cannot be inside the glass level, you can be on the ledge outside it, but inside is the armory building. You can be on the ledge, but you can't look back until someone shoots at you

Then they're breaking a different rule by going into armory.

I don't care if you're in the glass part myself, daniel may have a different say though.

Rules about ledges were changed in October: http://www.joinsg.net/topic/48903-official-motd-update/