Sign in to follow this  
diabeticdaniel

Official MOTD update

Through the course of this weekend, Mitch and I went through the MOTD and completely reformatted it. Hopefully now it will be a lot more clear for new players and easier to understand. Let us know if you find any problems, as this was done a little roughly.

http://motd.joinsg.n...s/jailbreak.php

There aren't many changes to what was there already, but we did add direct orders so that it can be written down somewhere.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell all the admins that armory rooftops are allowed for CTs. This applies to areas such as up the ladder on lego, the roof on the map with all the diving boards, etc. As long as the CTs are not going back into armory or staring down the ladder, there's no reason they shouldn't be allowed up there. It's a great vantage point to watch the Ts from while they're at cells. If anyone wishes to discuss this change with me, contact me on steam or the forums.

Hope you guys like the new format,

Daniel

Edited by diabeticdaniel

sG is officially expanding to South African gamers and therefore have started support for them

b. Orders must always be given in African Clicks or English and over voice chat (text commands are not valid).

stopped here.

c. Unless otherwise specified, Daniel has a small dick and all orders given before a game are still implied.

You must have missed

b. Orders must always be given in African Clicks or English and over voice chat (text commands are not valid).

g.The last CT cannot camp (see section 2-5).

That should probably say "section II rule 5", I thought it meant rules 2 through 5.

Good work, they seem to be better organized now.