Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Great SO choice.

It happens all the time, SOs do shit like freekill 'accidentally' on a major scale and then because they are butt buddies with staff they can get away with it.

FTFY

I wish I was butt buddies with staff.

I'm willing to be buddies with your butt

8=====================================================================================================D

BBC Butt Buddies

3 kills isn't a mass freekill. Seems to me like he got sufficiently punished, i really don't understand the problem other than you being upset because you got kicked.

not really. any other person would probably be restricted or abused, unless they were liked.

i would like to point out that eddy kicked me after i said "seafagz" for "no homophobic terms please", however I was told this was actually true and against the rules, just making sure that it is

no, just eddy being a faggot.

Somewhere in our massive global guidelines is something like "No offensive homosexual epithets", if someone wants to be gay they could enforce it.

Yeah that's usually what happens... SO freekills ofc he aint gonna ct himself. He'll either respawn the ppl he killed or slays himself and moves on... Or ignores ppl trying to tell what he did wrong :>

3 kills isn't a mass freekill. Seems to me like he got sufficiently punished, i really don't understand the problem other than you being upset because you got kicked.

...is everyone just gonna ignore this?

not really. any other person would probably be restricted or abused, unless they were liked.

i would like to point out that eddy kicked me after i said "seafagz" for "no homophobic terms please", however I was told this was actually true and against the rules, just making sure that it is

Somewhere in our massive global guidelines is something like "No offensive homosexual epithets", if someone wants to be gay they could enforce it.

seems more like a joke/play on seabagz's name, not really offensive

seems more like a joke/play on seabagz's name, not really offensive

if they freekilled on purpose or didn't know the rules ya. He simply thought he was last CT, when he realized he wasn't he immediately apologized, and had no problem being slayed next round. This happens quite often, if it's an honest mistake, there's no reason to restrict them for being dumb for 5 seconds.

if they freekilled on purpose or didn't know the rules ya. He simply thought he was last CT, when he realized he wasn't he immediately apologized, and had no problem being slayed next round. This happens quite often, if it's an honest mistake, there's no reason to restrict them for being dumb for 5 seconds.

not knowing when you're last CT is a pretty big thing to know, brah. but besides that, being restricted doesn't exactly mean that they're restricted for the whole map. i've restricted people for 2 rounds, 5 rounds, whatever i felt was needed. a whole map restriction isn't always required.

Edited by Sketchmaticx

And here I thought u'd get a brief restriction if u kill the lr guy... Or if u massfreekill but I guess it aint it if u have a good reason :P

I'm willing to be buddies with your butt

8=====================================================================================================D

BBC Butt Buddies

Sorry, no black chicks dudes.

Lopez should get adv back to handle these issues.

On a serious note, JB SO's are rarely on and usually act as Lopez described.

wtf are you talking about? I am constantly on

bullshit, every time i am on you are never on. i havent play jb with you in over a month. and i was on yesterday.

Sorry but I'm going to have to infract you now.

not knowing when you're last CT is a pretty big thing to know, brah.

Happens all the time. You get a CT derping off somewhere and some CT sees all his buddies gets killed and starts to let loose. It's not 5v5, you can't keep track in your head that well.

Happens all the time. You get a CT derping off somewhere and some CT sees all his buddies gets killed and starts to let loose. It's not 5v5, you can't keep track in your head that well.

i've literally never accidentally last CTd unless it was at night and i thought 10 people were in a game when it was 9 or some shit. i've seen like one or two people "accidentally" last ct a stack, and that's about it

Eddy mass freekills, only gets a slay, when I tell him to restrict himself because it was obviously a mass freekill, I get kicked by bandito, I was obviously not under my own name.

It's not a complaint, just saying how incompetent majority of JB SOs are and that they don't follow any rules.

SIR IM GONNA HAVE TO ASK YOU TO CALM DOWN

It all depends on the admins and players in question honestly. Since I am pretty sure that if Lopez under a fake name pulled a stunt like that, people would !ct him. Do what you do but please just try being consistent and try not to show favoritism towards your friends.

I agree. I should be SO instead. Fuck you all.

Oh god no

i've literally never accidentally last CTd unless it was at night and i thought 10 people were in a game when it was 9 or some shit. i've seen like one or two people "accidentally" last ct a stack, and that's about it

I'm inclined to agree, there are almost never enough CTs (Unless it's a full 40 man server) that they don't appear on the top bar, so seeing the boxes for those who are alive should give this away. Then again, I'm prone to trying to stop the rebels for 15 seconds before I realize "Wait, I'm the last CT".

I agree. I should be SO instead. Fuck you all.

Oh god no

I'm inclined to agree, there are almost never enough CTs (Unless it's a full 40 man server) that they don't appear on the top bar, so seeing the boxes for those who are alive should give this away. Then again, I'm prone to trying to stop the rebels for 15 seconds before I realize "Wait, I'm the last CT".

it even says "counter terrorists alive x/x" on the scoreboard. it has enough slots for like everyone to be on the list, and if it doesn't, then you can look at the "cts alive x/x" thing. i never am like "better last ct everyone", i do what you do. i think i'm not last ct for like 10 seconds then i'm like "oh shit i'm last ct" and try to kill everyone.

Fuck JB. Go play Surf. Go play ZE. Go play MG. Go play WCS. Go play BHop.

why would go to a thread in the jb section about a jb problem to tell everyone how much you hate jb

I mean I can understand people thinking that JB or any game mode really is bad, but that doesn't mean they should come into a discussion about that game mode and tell everyone about how bad their choice of mod is. I think minecraft is autistic, but I don't go to the minecraft forum and tell everyone how shitty I think their game is. I also can't stand TTT, but I don't go to the TTT forum and tell everyone that. I don't go to the LoL forum just to tell everyone their game is shit.

in conclusion, you're a faggot and I hate you