Sign in to follow this  
LOPEZ

Great SO choice.

Eddy mass freekills, only gets a slay, when I tell him to restrict himself because it was obviously a mass freekill, I get kicked by bandito, I was obviously not under my own name.

It's not a complaint, just saying how incompetent majority of JB SOs are and that they don't follow any rules.

It was a mistake I killed 3 people and I got slayed... I said I was sorry and didn't realise what I was doing. you got kicked because you wouldn't quit bitching.

Eddy mass freekills, only gets a slay, when I tell him to restrict himself because it was obviously a mass freekill, I get kicked by bandito, I was obviously not under my own name.

It's not a complaint, just saying how incompetent majority of JB SOs are and that they don't follow any rules.

he thought he was last CT, you get CT'ed if you did it on purpose or more than once. Him killing 3 Ts, because he thought he was last CT, deserves a slay the NR, which he got. He apologized, and hadn't freekilled anyone before and after that. That's how I treat any accidental freekillings. Good CT's fuck up and kill people sometimes.

Lopez should get adv back to handle these issues.

On a serious note, JB SO's are rarely on and usually act as Lopez described.

wtf are you talking about? I am constantly on

Lopez should get adv back to handle these issues.

On a serious note, JB SO's are rarely on and usually act as Lopez described.

wtf are you talking about? I am constantly on

It happens all the time, SOs do shit like freekill 'accidentally' on a major scale and then because their SOs they can get away with it.

EDIT: I asked you to be restricted because if someone else freekilled 3 people they would get restricted, maybe not for 20 rounds, but I would still restrict them, and this is nothing personal, but it's only fair that you also get a restriction, whether it's 2,5 or 20 rounds. Instead, I get told to shut up my jbandito and then when I ask or else? , I get kicked. I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just on JB with an alias account and name, and I get treated like scumbag because you've never seen the name before on the server.

Edited by LOPEZ

It happens all the time, SOs do shit like freekill 'accidentally' on a major scale and then because their SOs they can get away with it.

nah bro, if I freekill anyone, I am the first to own up to it and slay myself

nah bro, if I freekill anyone, I am the first to own up to it and slay myself

I'm not buttmad and I'm not complaining because I know I would not have been kicked if I was on my main account with my tags on and everything.

I'm really just pointing out that this happens all the time.

EDIT: I asked you to be restricted because if someone else freekilled 3 people they would get restricted, maybe not for 20 rounds, but I would still restrict them, and this is nothing personal, but it's only fair that you also get a restriction, whether it's 2,5 or 20 rounds. Instead, I get told to shut up my jbandito and then when I ask or else? , I get kicked. I wasn't doing anything wrong, I was just on JB with an alias account and name, and I get treated like scumbag because you've never seen the name before on the server.

honestly you never even said restrict yourself...

you spammed admin chat with...

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

Then when told by bandito to shut up.

you answer back with "or what"

Edited by Eddy

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

Anyone in sG knows that's how I communicate.

I'm not buttmad and I'm not complaining because I know I would not have been kicked if I was on my main account with my tags on and everything.

I'm really just pointing out that this happens all the time.

well ya, another admin giving his input on a situation is a lot different than some no name telling me what to do. I have no problem kicking sG members, I kicked Eddy an hour earlier for spamming /rocket zed & /respawn zed. Imagine some random starts telling you to do more, after you already punished someone for breaking the rules. Then challenging me after I tell him to shut up.

Edited by jbandito

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

Well then you understand how we didn't take you seriously... especially when your IGN was Masterdildo.

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

Who else but LOPEZ

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY MASSFREEKILL

EDDY

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

I'M GOING TO WRECK YOU

Well then you understand how we didn't take you seriously... especially when your IGN was Masterdildo.

Correction, MonsterDildo

3 kills isn't a mass freekill. Seems to me like he got sufficiently punished, i really don't understand the problem other than you being upset because you got kicked.

not really. any other person would probably be restricted or abused, unless they were liked.

i would like to point out that eddy kicked me after i said "seafagz" for "no homophobic terms please", however I was told this was actually true and against the rules, just making sure that it is

no, just eddy being a faggot.

Edited by Sketchmaticx

3 kills isn't a mass freekill. Seems to me like he got sufficiently punished, i really don't understand the problem other than you being upset because you got kicked.

i would like to point out that eddy kicked me after i said "seafagz" for "no homophobic terms please", however I was told this was actually true and against the rules, just making sure that it is

no, just eddy being a faggot.

^ Edited by Eddy

THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD IS MISLEADING I REQUEST IT BE CHANGED OR THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED.

on topic: yeah i have seen people get restricted for a single freekill, but in the end it is up to the admin to decide the fate of people, so it only makes sense that those who know the admin will get a simple slay while no bodies will get restricted.